• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig at the Gathering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qu?bec

Yeah, it still hasn't been confirmed WHERE exactly The Gathering is. It could be in Radiant Garden for all we know.
For all we know The Gathering could be a hidden place in 100 acres wood. That would explain why we can see Whinnie and co. on that Command Board thing.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If that were the case, I can only imagine that this was a mutual agreement between MX and Braig.
MX agreed to be tied up, knowing that fighting Braig would help strengthen Terra's darkness.
And Braig would get the opportunity to take Terra's keyblade.

Plus, depending on when Terra visits Radiant Garden, MX being "captured" might serve as an alibi for MX to explain his sudden disappearance.

either the gathering is part of radiant garden or braig is able to go to other worlds

While the former is possible, I would say that latter is more likely, especially now that we see Braig holds some power.

Wat with MX saying coss the wall between light and dark to my origin!

A wall separates two things. If one were to cross said wall, they would be crossing from one side to another. To cross a wall between light and darkness is pretty much saying go from light to darkness or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back