• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brainstorm: Sora, Roxas, and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Twilight*

One of the main points of KHII's story was that Roxas was a nobody.

What i dont get is that a nobody is the left over empty shell. But since sora was reborn there shouldnt have been a shell left over.

From my understanding Sora lost his body+soul the moment he became a heartless, thus creating Roxas. Once Kairi brought him back from the darkness Sora was able to retain his form, but still remained as a heartless (until meeting Roxas). It's like how "Ansem" was in KH1; he was a heartless, but still retained his form.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

If that was true, then that would mean Xehanort had the power to wield nothingness, which is wrong. Xehanort had no powers, he simply seeked the darkness and thus he lost his heart.

From this perspective I would agree with you, but we dont really know who Xehanort was in the past, thus we cannot clarify whether he really did have powers or not.

Although i can clarify that Ansem DoD gained powers through darkness, but extremely out of the ordinary strong. In fact he was consumed by darkness........never mind then. ATW although was banished into the realm of Darkness, and his heart was being consumed by it until he learned how to not fear it, and instead gained abnormal powers to escape the realm, and gain a new form keeping himself undetected from his apprentices

KCDjedi

1)
When he regained his form, his nobody was already born. Isn't he still a heartless then?

2)
Well at least it seems we all agree on one thing: Ven gave something to Sora, or a part of himself resides in Sora. Whether it's his heart, body, soul, mind, etc.

Ven's heart somehow being in Sora is pretty popular,(3) but I don't get why that would make Sora's nobody look like Ven.

1) No, he was returned to his body, be it a replica, or a manifestation of his body created by Kairi's light to protect his heart from going into KH.

2) No matter what argument you people put up you seem to forget that KH 1 & 2 were about Sora's growth and his character development; if any part of Ven resides within Sora it would detract from Sora's merits and originality significantly, thus lowering his standing from a Hero to just a tool.

3) It wouldn't make his Nobody look anything like Ven. The Heart has nothing to do with Nobodies; it's the soul that does all the work for the creation of Nobodies.

:closedeyes:

Once Kairi brought him back from the darkness Sora was able to retain his form, but still remained as a heartless (until meeting Roxas). It's like how "Ansem" was in KH1; he was a heartless, but still retained his form.

I'm about 99% sure that that is wrong. Sora is essentially a reverse-Heartless, to my understanding; he's a heart encased in pure light and goodness from Kairi's (being a PoH) Heart, thus shielding him from reverting to his wimpy little Heartless form.

AtW was referring to Sora's and Xehanort's ability to think clearly and with a purpose while they were Heartless. Neither Sora, nor Xehanort retained their form when Heartless. Xehanort lost the ability to manifest himself physically (which is why he possessed Riku), and Sora, being a being of very very little darkness, converted into a Shadow (the weakest of Heartless).

Their bodies were just a casing of some form or another to keep them physically represented.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
*Twilight* said:
When he regained his form, his nobody was already born. Isn't he still a heartless then?

No. When he regained his form, he also regained his heart. He was just incomplete and he was the first to do such a thing, as far as we know.

*Twilight* said:
From my understanding Sora lost his body+soul the moment he became a heartless, thus creating Roxas. Once Kairi brought him back from the darkness Sora was able to retain his form, but still remained as a heartless (until meeting Roxas). It's like how "Ansem" was in KH1; he was a heartless, but still retained his form.

There's a difference though. When Xehanort lost his heart, he became the "Ansem" we know in KH1. Sora actually turned into the creature type Heartless before retaining his form.

Although I will say that Xehanort's Heartless and Sora as a Shadow were acting on instinct, like normal Heartless, but on a higher level.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

when xehanort lost his heart he was a heartless with no form but gained back his form within the manifestation of Riku

KCDjedi

when xehanort lost his heart he was a heartless with no form but gained back his form within the manifestation of Riku

Correct.
To quote myself:

AtW was referring to Sora's and Xehanort's ability to think clearly and with a purpose while they were Heartless. Neither Sora, nor Xehanort retained their form when Heartless. Xehanort lost the ability to manifest himself physically (which is why he possessed Riku), and Sora, being a being of very very little darkness, converted into a Shadow (the weakest of Heartless).

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
What is everyone talking about??? How did we jump from Ven/Roxas/Sora to Xehenort!? We shouldn't even be talking about him cause he isn't anyone special. He is just some guy that stole an experiment from Ansem the Wise and pulled a Micheal Jackson on himself.
I am going to restate my thesis. Sora techincal has Ven's Powers. He couldn't use them at the age he was blessed until he was 12. Roxas is part of Sora. Though he looks nothing like him, remember, Sora had the soul of Ven in him. Roxas does not have none of Sora's abilities, but has one of many that Ven had. The power to control two keyblades. (Is this adding up for anyone right now?). Roxas is Ven reincarnated!!!
Oh, and to add, Noobies are normally formed when Heartlesses are born right? And they also look like there former self right? Why do you think Sora and Roxas look totally different?

*If a light bulb is on top of your head, then you see my point.

*Twilight*

1) No, he was returned to his body, be it a replica, or a manifestation of his body created by Kairi's light to protect his heart from going into KH.

I'm about 99% sure that that is wrong. Sora is essentially a reverse-Heartless, to my understanding; he's a heart encased in pure light and goodness from Kairi's (being a PoH) Heart, thus shielding him from reverting to his wimpy little Heartless form.

The only difference between what you're saying and what I'm saying is my definition of heartless is much more lenient. A heart encased in light, a wimpy heartless, a heart shrouded in shadow: I put them all under the category "heartless". When I said Sora is a heartless, I basically just meant he doesn't have his body; I'm not commenting on where he stands in the light/dark spectrum lol. Sorry, I wasn't really clear on that in my explanation.

2) No matter what argument you people put up you seem to forget that KH 1 & 2 were about Sora's growth and his character development; if any part of Ven resides within Sora it would detract from Sora's merits and originality significantly, thus lowering his standing from a Hero to just a tool.

Personally it's not that big of a deal to me, but I don't disagree. What other explanation could there be though?

I am going to restate my thesis. Sora techincal has Ven's Powers. He couldn't use them at the age he was blessed until he was 12. Roxas is part of Sora. Though he looks nothing like him, remember, Sora had the soul of Ven in him. Roxas does not have none of Sora's abilities, but has one of many that Ven had. The power to control two keyblades. (Is this adding up for anyone right now?). Roxas is Ven reincarnated!!!
Oh, and to add, Noobies are normally formed when Heartlesses are born right? And they also look like there former self right? Why do you think Sora and Roxas look totally different?

So you're saying Ven's soul, or a part of it, is inside Sora? I think it's very possible, and don't see any reason why it can't be true. Although I can say Namine and Kairi don't really look alike either.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
[/QUOTE]So you're saying Ven's soul, or a part of it, is inside Sora? I think it's very possible, and don't see any reason why it can't be true. Although I can say Namine and Kairi don't really look alike either.[/QUOTE]

Toche!! That is a good point you brought up. I thought about it when I mentioned Sora/Ven/Roxas. I think there is a story behind Kairi that we don't know of. They vaguely mentioned how is was one of the princesses. In addition, we don't know anything about her past. If you do remember, she wasn't from Destiny Island.

As for my theory, I will stick by what I said until I figure out the story with Kairi/Namine (and the Xehenort is a thief,lol).

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
darksephiroth00 said:
What is everyone talking about??? How did we jump from Ven/Roxas/Sora to Xehenort!? We shouldn't even be talking about him cause he isn't anyone special. He is just some guy that stole an experiment from Ansem the Wise and pulled a Micheal Jackson on himself.

Actually he is the main antagonist of the KH series.

darksephiroth00 said:

Now why is it that the last time I posted that theory everyone rejected it? Anyway this sounds very possible. However, there is no evidence that Ven can wield two Keyblades.

*Twilight* said:
So you're saying Ven's soul, or a part of it, is inside Sora? I think it's very possible, and don't see any reason why it can't be true. Although I can say Namine and Kairi don't really look alike either.

Well, Sora did play a part in the creation of Namine, but I say they still look alike. Take a look.

KCDjedi

Actually he is the main antagonist of the KH series.

Now why is it that the last time I posted that theory everyone rejected it? Anyway this sounds very possible. However, there is no evidence that Ven can wield two Keyblades.

Well, Sora did play a part in the creation of Namine, but I say they still look alike. Take a look.

They do look alike.... it's in either the ending or opening of KHII that there's a flash between Kairi and Namine... they look exactly the same, but with different hair style and coloring, just like Sora and Roxas.

Ugh, Nobodies are supposed to be similar, but different, from their original selves... kind of like a relative that looks a bit like you.
To put it simply, a Nobody has the same body as the Human, but with different coloring and different hair.

Read the Secret Ansem Reports!

Last edited:

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Ugh, Nobodies are supposed to be similar, but different, from their original selves... kind of like a relative that looks a bit like you.
To put it simply, a Nobody has the same body as the Human, but with different coloring and different hair.

Read the Secret Ansem Reports!
When you mention difference and similarity in the same sentence, it becomes a contradiction (like saying 'same difference')
If you wanted to correct me, you should have said that a "STRONG" nobody has the appearance of its former self, while an average nobody looks nothing like its former self or a heartless. Xehenhort is a strong nobody with a strong heartless that had sort of the same look as his former self.

Last edited:

KCDjedi

When you mention difference and similarity in the same sentence, it becomes a contradiction (like saying 'same difference')
If you wanted to correct me, you should have said that a "STRONG" nobody has the appearance of its former self, while an average nobody looks nothing like its former self or a heartless. Xehenhort is a strong nobody with a strong heartless that had sort of the same look as his former self.

:p

In this discussion we were only talking about strong Nobodies.... it would make no sense whatsoever to be so redundant as to proclaim exactly which Nobodies we were referring to in every post. You didn't explain which Nobodies you were referring to in your post either, so I have to say that you're a "nit-picker" who is spiteful for no apparent reason.

The point I was trying to make is that the body is the same, but the "little touches" were different. You clearly didn't get that from what I said, so you assumed I was contradicting myself.

Last edited:

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
:p
The point I was trying to make is that the body is the same, but the "little touches" were different. You clearly didn't get that from what I said, so you assumed I was contradicting myself.

Sorry brother, but I didn't assume anything. You made a generalization of ALL Nobodies and I simply corrected you like you did me.

Example: if I were to here someone make a blunt statement about a certain race of people, I would flip on them unless it was narrowed down to one person (All Haitians stank vs. Yo, that kid right there stank). There is a difference, so next time simplify.

KCDjedi

Sorry brother, but I didn't assume anything. You made a generalization of ALL Nobodies and I simply corrected you like you did me.

Example: if I were to here someone make a blunt statement about a certain race of people, I would flip on them unless it was narrowed down to one person (All Haitians stank vs. Yo, that kid right there stank). There is a difference, so next time simplify.
Did you even read the rest of my post or did you assume it was useless banter?

Let me ask you a simple question: why would I ever talk about the simple Nobodies when most, if not all, topics and threads that involve Nobodies refer to only the powerful Nobodies (Org. XIII)?

Again, you misunderstood me and assumed I was talking about all Nobodies. Regular Nobodies never even crossed into my mind since they are generic beings.

A misunderstand caused by a lack of supreme clarity leaves nobody at fault.

I suppose there isn't a way for me to convince you of the truth in the fact that I never meant anything other than the Org members when arguing about Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back