• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brand New

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I wish I was going to see them in December. I've not heard any other band that have such compelling lyrics, these guys can really write well. The whole thing just rolls out effortlessly and sounds great. And Guernica is a god of a track.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I remember seeing them when their new album came out and (damn i forgot his name) but the lead singer was actually almost tearing up during a song. But they were hanging for the raptors and stuff it was awesome. Their newest cd is awesome. At first i was indifferent but you listen to the songs and i mean actually listen you get drowned in how amazing the music and vocals are.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know which album to buy next. I only have Deja Entendu. Should I buy Your Favourite Weapon next or God and the Devil...? My fav tracks on DE are 'Guernica', 'I beleive you but my tommy gun don't' and 'I will play my game beneath the spin light'.
Advice?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hmmm well funny thing is the two albums i have of theirs is the ones you dont have. Hard to say which to get. God and the Devil is what i can say one of their most emotional cds. The songs are just so awesome and ear pleasing. Now i think Your Favorite Weapon has alot of energy and some of the most awesome songs that got me into Brand New came from that album. You cant go wrong with either cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back