• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broken PS2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
You're pathetic

KH2 is nothing more than a video game, the world will not exactly come to an end if you don't play it at this exact moment...its more 'l13k ZOMG no KH2 m4k3 G0th d0n4ld g0 cr4zy' than heart breaking...

masterofoblivion

come on man have a heart he might have been waiting for 2 years and he final has it and he cant play it how would u feel (i forgot to quote so i was talking to chaywa)

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
chaywa said:
You're pathetic

KH2 is nothing more than a video game, the world will not exactly come to an end if you don't play it at this exact moment...its more 'l13k ZOMG no KH2 m4k3 G0th d0n4ld g0 cr4zy' than heart breaking...
No! The problem is it that I just got my Playstation back and I worked hard to rasie money to buy that game. I worked hard to get both. I work to hard for everything to always screw up. I'm sick of it always happening. It's not that I'm a super-fanatic of the game. I worked way to hard to not be able to finish what I started. Say something now a$$wipe!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
My PS2 is broken too...so it can barely play kh2 ...so I did go crazy but its not a big problem to me though...well I would by a new one and that is exactlt what I am doing..

Xell

Wait, wut?
Lol unlucky, I was carrying my ps2 up the stairs and tripped, and held the ps2 tight and took the full force of the fall. Learn to take better care ^_^

Calehay

Gothic Donald or TMS, could you tell us what exactly is the problem? I'm currently under a similar boat, and I just found out that I might be able to fix it. If it has to do with the disc tray coming out, I might be able to help you, since that's what it was like on mine.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o are you 2 twins??? and chawya or whatever, dont be so mean. i am hoping that you will get another ps2, or that it will get fixed very soon^^

TheModStriker

Yeah were twins. I 'm in Austraili with our real dad and I'll be back home tommorow. He's really mad, but that's besides that point.

Calehay, it fell and now makes this really loud noise when the disk is in and it won't play.

Do we have to pay for it to get fixed?

Calehay

Is it a large grinding noise that happens in intervals whenever the disc is usually spinning? The magnet that holds down the PS2 might have fallen out when it tumbled (that's what happened to mine, albeit in a completely different matter.) If you don't feel too uncomfortable taking apart your PS2, you can check. Before you do anything, however, allow me to find a few sites with instructions about taking apart one. There are a few things that are important about taking it apart (like not ripping the power strip off. That's a pain to reassemble.)

edit:

I need a bit more info. Do you have a regular PS2, or a PS2 slim?

TheModStriker

katana- said:
yeah...mabye you can just pick up the smaller/skinnier ps2. It dos'nt cast as mush as the regular size at gamestop.
Not to be rude, but there is a thing called money. How much does it cost. Does it work as good as the PS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back