• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bye KHI, I will Miss You!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Alright, I'm quite sorry, for those who even, care, that I'm leaving. It might not be permanent, but it will be indeed in indefinite sabbatical. I may log on to the forums from time to time, but I just can't keep up anymore. I have a lot of school work to balance out, as well, as do many of the stuff people do in their life.

So, I'm leaving KHInsider, I will be back, I promise you that, but for the current passing time, I'm leaving KHinsider.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Feh. Where does this put the finals of the KHI tournament?

If you ever return, I promise you a match. And a good one. That is, if you want it ^_^

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hey man, if yah remember back in the day, I used to look up to you guys. ;D

Have fun man, we'll see yah around. =P

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Yes, I still remember you Canti.

Endless Devoid, I feel quite flattered, if anything.

I will see you guys around, maybe not soon, maybe not now, but it will be sometime in the future. :D

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I Don't really know you ;__; ...But every KHI Deserves a Farewell >.>;; ...So Farewell For Now TidusSora ^___^;

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Damn I lost another friend. Whether you thought the same thing or not, you were a great member. I actually admired you in a way.

Hah remember our match? It was an honor to fight you, and that battle taught me alot, and probably brought me to my level I am today, believe it or not. So thank you for that, and Im looking for a rematch.

So its been fun and I hope you visit often. Good luck in life.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Ah, tidusora, I believe I remember you from back in the day. Way before the name changes and such. You will be missed.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'll miss ya TS...you and C4 + a few other people were my main influences in starting GFX

Bye
~chay

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
bye tidusora, i dont think i remember you, but come back sometime if you have time.

Rachael

Website
www.myspace.com
I may have not known you, but it's sad to see someone leave any kind of forum. But Real life work is always more important than the computer.

When you come back, I hope I can get to know you. ^^

Bye for now!

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i may not know you much but it seems you were a very good member of this forum and so i bid you farewell.. hope you return soon

Back