• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can KH3 have more final fantasy then Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown13

I remember someone before talking about something i think was called the war the the keyblades and there was a pic of 3 people that had armour each holding a keyblade has anyone ever heard about this???:confused:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I would rather have more NEW Square Enix Characters (like the Organization and Sora and Riku new) then Final Fantasy or Disney. As much as I like Disney most of the characters kill the serious tone.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
cloud leon and auron work together as a team, hehe.

auron's dead remember.

also,they should make this game more mature, i hate having kids at school say " due, why do you like a kiddy game?" and then i have to explain to them that it is deeper than they think.

more ff characters would be cool though.

Super SoraX

MyInnerFred said:
I would rather have more NEW Square Enix Characters (like the Organization and Sora and Riku new) then Final Fantasy or Disney. As much as I like Disney most of the characters kill the serious tone.
I for one believe that it would be (provided they make a KH3) more original worlds and characters. I just dont see the point of having donald and goofy as team mates when riku and kairi both can wield keyblades. They seem like they would be more permenate partners in the next. Plus the ending gave a tone that it would envlolve them with maybe the disney characters (king mickey, donald, and goofy) as a back drop to the story. I for one hope it more original cause i believe that they could explore the depth of the whole story around kingdom hearts and the whole keyblade. Plus i read that in an interview with namura (may have spelled his name wrong) that disney asked him was that it is it over or something like that. But all is just mey theory and hope anyways.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I'd rather focus on more story driven characters, though FF ones would be nice and just more mature looking Disney Characters. I would rather KH become more Original then anything. Like how they made Behemoth (a well known FF character) into a cool Heartless Monster. That was nice.

Given who it ends (with both Kairi and Riku reading the note along with Sora) it hints towards them being his new team mates. As for now, the threat is over. Donald and Goofy have pretty much done what was needed to and they have their King back. I would guess that since Sora doesn't need protecting (since Riku and Kairi can help him) he would take them along with him. I would rather have Kairi and Riku with you personally.

Super SoraX

wouldnt it be cool if the whole KH3 strory did revolve around someone threating to destroy or unlock all doors in all worlds. To unleash a horde of heartless nobodies and whatever in order to distroy the universe or something. Or maybe that is just too epic :)

Yeah i agree to have kairi and riku in your party. It would be combo city but to compensate for the power those three would weild. They would have to have some strong villians that would either wield a dark keyblade. Along with some very strong minions otherwise the three of them would cut through anything and you would beat the game in like a day lol

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

I would hate it if they made the game any less Disneyish... that's what makes it unique. What they should do is get the Disney characters more involved with the actual KH storyline and not just their own side stories. I don't mean anything too extreme, like having Winnie the Pooh battle alongside Sora against Xehanort, lol. But... you get the idea.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I know what you mean, and I'm sure Square would love to but the problem is the characters. They want to keep them looking like there original forms and it's kind of hard to involve most Disney Characters in the tone the plot has taken, or atleast it took in Kingdom Hearts 2. With most of the "mature" animations taken up SE is really digging itself deep. Using them as anything other then side-stories to help move along the plot is going to get a lot harder.

Super SoraX

I agree yeah it made the whole thing unique in a way. But to be honest i thougth goofy and donald were hardcore. I just used them throughout the entire game. I didn't really use any other disney character. But now that i heard and seen the u can do unique combos with each character i will be more prone to team up with them in KH2. Its just that i dont see a need to use them anymore. definetly since Nomura can come up with tons of original stuff and i just want to see the story go alot deeper then where it is. I mean he would have to keep the tron world seeing how it is apart of HB/RG and maybe a few others but i think or would like to see a ton of more original characters and worlds that drive the story. Or maybe have a seven dwarf summon wher they all come and beat the crap out of the enemy. Now that i would love to see.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah. Donald, Goofy and Mickey are really the only characters that can work in a mature setting personally. The way they have set them up they can do it easy.

Super SoraX

Yeah and they may have to interact with them. Given that they alone know the true events of what happened in Kh1 COM and Kh2. So it would make sence to envolve those three. Or at least give reference to them. Other then that the game could be completley oringinal seeing how the story is really driven by the original cast and not the diseny character. They were more so for kids but even Norumara said that the game was suppose to be simple that he didn't even have ansem in the game. Then it just evolved into something deeper and took a turn away from being a kids game to somthing that could live up to SE and FF all in one swoop with a lil bit of fun being able to put the smack down on the bad quy using like ariel.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well the main idea is that it is rather simple. Good vs Bad, Light vs Evil... Kingdom Hearts is a very religious game. Kingdom Hearts = Heaven. The Key Bladers would be like God's Angels. Xehanort seems to be like Satan per say, no matter what happens he is always trying to get into Heaven, he leads the Darkness and also acts as temptation.

Super SoraX

MyInnerFred said:
Well the main idea is that it is rather simple. Good vs Bad, Light vs Evil... Kingdom Hearts is a very religious game. Kingdom Hearts = Heaven. The Key Bladers would be like God's Angels. Xehanort seems to be like Satan per say, no matter what happens he is always trying to get into Heaven, he leads the Darkness and also acts as temptation.
Never really thought of it that way, but why would heaven already house the darkness? Or will obtaining it give one the power to create and destroy all worlds if Kh is the heart of all worlds wouldnt that be the case. Oh i get it Xehanort want to be God the creater of all worlds. It also reminds me of a scirpture "....And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. So is it that the keyblade wielder has the power to allow other in kingdom hearts and to prevent others from entering the saviors of the worlds. Maybe i am stretching it a bit. :D

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Super SoraX said:
yeah i know just writing it out to make sure i understand what u were saying

XD! No, sorry, what I ment was that was the idea I had when I wrote that. ^_^ Basically just saying I agree. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Super SoraX

no prob, back to the subject. So Fred would you like to see more original worlds with in the series.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah. My favorite worlds are all original. Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, World That Never Was. The problem with the Disney Worlds is I know how they look and how the story will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back