• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Sora survive in OUR world? (Earth)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool: Ok, well, I was thinking while playing KH.
"Sora's been through alot of crazy worlds......but could he survive in ours?"

And then it hit me: I really think Sora would struggle in our environment. So, let's pretend, that the world we live in (Earth), has a Keyhole. And Sora and the gang had to seal it.
How would he do it?

Our world is very dangerous, and the new atmosphere would definitley be a struggle for our favorite little Keyblade Master.

What are yer thoughts on this??????? ^_^ *I should be a comic book writer, ne?* lol

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Donald would be shot and killed and then eaten by people who like duck (how could u eat duck?!?!)
Goofy would be sold to an exotic pet shop
Sora would suffer depression after 2 days

Walt Disney's prez would have heart attacks and dies and Disney would sue the pet shop and the people who ate and killed Donald

Nomura would flip out and make a live action move with Sora fighting midgets in Heartless costumes and make tons of money

Umm no. This would be bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would also kidnap them all, tie them up in an abandoned field. Steal Sora's keyblade and keychains and then send Donald and Goofy to Disney World where they would forget Sora because they would be famous. And Sora would die in a couple of days and I would be the new keyblade wielder.

Dave06

I'd say Sora would be found on the streets and sent to CPS, and Goofy would be caught by a traveling freak show as the "Amazing Whatcha call it". Donald would be reported last seen in a pond near a gang of pirate ducks. The Key Blade would have been found by a sales nut and sold on ebay as a novelty gift.

Dave06

LMAO
Heartless would then fuse with Nuke to become ........ uhhh >.< don't want to think
Save me Super Man!!!!!!
lol

SacredFireman

Bah, if Sora could battle the likes of Ansem and Sephiroth I don't think Sora will be taken out by a handgun. They can just as easily survive on Earth as any other planet they battle on.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well isn't it simple? ^^

Goofy and Donald will run around aimlessly for hours. running from the C.I.A. who belivbe they are aliens, untill they come to my house.

They will hide in at my house.

Me and Sora would partner up and rule the world :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Earth cant be too much different from the destiny islands. You guys do realize that before it was taken over..it was just like earth. -.-

Xyza

well i for one think that Sora will be captured by a bunch of crazy fan girls which will take everything he owns then all his belongings will be sold on ebay or the articiles of his clothing will be framed and put on walls....oh yeah goofy and donald will be swarmed by a bunch of 5 year olds or something then those kids will ask them for their autographs and take group pictures. (id be in there with them XD)

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Fan guys may even attack him if I did I would take the Keyblade(srry I just love the Keyblade but I will nolonger betray Sora)
smile.gif

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com
XD This would be a hhhaaarrrddd journey for Sora alright... Imagine no one knew nothing about disney or kingdom hearts... NOTHING.

Donald Duck would look like a cosplaying duck, they might try to get him and do some things..

Goofy would look like a mutated dog...

Sora would be looking kinda weird in the public. Everyone would be gossiping and laughing at his hair, his clothing, and his keyblade.

He'd be going to jail for killing a monkey or trespassing people's houses or stealing people's money.

Good Luck Sora.

Wonder where the keyhole would be....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back