• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can they

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Definitely not. Heartless are primal, instinctual creatures. Nobodies have intelligence, no matter what rank. Even if a strong hearted person with a vast amount of darkness in their hearts wilingly becomes a Heartless, they would lose their sense of self no matter what, and that sense of self wil be replaced only by a hunger for more hearts. The bigger the amount of darkness in a person's heart, the more monstrous a Heartless becomes.

Only two people could cling onto their sense of self: Sora and Xehanort. And both were never Heartless in the real sense because Xehanort was a free-floating heart.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They could possibly. XH is a sentient heartless. You just need more of him.

Muse

you look atrocious
No. :/ They explained that in KH2. The Nobodies are capable of free, independent thought, which is why they're so special and why they're able to form Organization XIII.

Heartless are only able to follow whoever's strongest. That's as close as they'll ever get to being 'organized'.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
They could possibly. XH is a sentient heartless. You just need more of him

But how many people are as twisted as Xehanort? No one knows how he achieved human intelligence even as a Heartless. Anyway, if they went through the same process, they wouldn't be called a group of powerful Heartless, since they are not really Heartless but free-floating hearts. And Xehanort's Heartless needed Riku's body to gain solid form. Even if there are others who are the same as Xehanort's Heartless, they have to possess people to really be powerful.

Muse

you look atrocious
And if that's what they need to do, then it sounds kinda stupid. :/

I prefer Disney villains/original villains in charge of the Heartless, kay? ;-;

TraverseTown123X

They would never have an Organization XIII-like group made of heartless. They made the clear distinction in this game that Nobodies and sentient beings with a memory of their past, while the heartless are drawn to darkness and instinctually hunt hearts.

I would however, like to see the Heartless forms of the Organization XIII members. I've heard people say that they were the mushrooms you fought in KH2:FM+, but that wouldn't make sense since there was a No.I mushroom, but we already know about Xehanort/Xemnas' heartless from KH1.

Muse

you look atrocious
I would however, like to see the Heartless forms of the Organization XIII members. I've heard people say that they were the mushrooms you fought in KH2:FM+, but that wouldn't make sense since there was a No.I mushroom, but we already know about Xehanort/Xemnas' heartless from KH1.

The Heartless for most of the Organization would just look like any regular Heartless would. There'd be no way to tell a difference. We may have already defeated them. :/

The only Heartless that are different from the rest are Ansem SoD and Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back