• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can you buy the cloud magazines?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreakxsora

sorry if this thread might be in the wrong section again.. but anyways... back to the topic. Can we buy the Cloud magazine?? the first issue and the 2nd issue? cuz in the front of the page, it said the USD(UNITED STATES DOLLARS) sooo.. we can buy it right?? :D

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Would you please rephrase that in English (United States) first?

khfreakxsora

huh?? you don't understand my language??? ...... I am speaking english... -_-;; uhhh well, my sister said USD isn't United States dollars... I REALLY WANNA BUY THE MAGAZINES THOUGH!!! AHHH CLOUD MAGAZINES ROCK!! :p lool ok... SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME!!! XD

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Does it mean I'm a Fucktard if I don't know what Cloud magazine is? Only think that's coming to mind is Cloud Strife for me :thumbdown:.

khfreakxsora

the cloud magazines? i saw it in the front page where they put out all the news! khinsider.com -_-;; its a couple days ago...or maybe just yesterday... check it out though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hm... No idea.

When I look at the Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailers on GameTrailers, and there's 'CLOUD' in white letters in the top-right corner, would that by any chance be the same people?

Here's what I mean:

[gt]29006[/gt]

khfreakxsora

Oh well I'm prettyyy sure you can buy them. Especially since its about Cloud:drool:

LOOL!! you likey cloud too?!?! DUHH!! ME 2!! HES LIKE MY NUMBA ONE UHHH.. WHAT SHOULD I SAY... WATEVA!! HES JUST SO HAWT AND SMEXAY!! AHH!! and really good at fighting... I LOVE HIS JAPANESE VOICE!! OOMMGG!! i think i like him better than SORA!! GASP!!! NO WAY!! I LIKE THEM BOTH!!! (maybe... XD)

Cissy

Bronze Member
GAMES FEATURED IN 「CLOUD message」MAGAZINE

Much like Square Enix's feature magazine Re:Riplai, the second issue of CLOUD magazine is releasing on December 12th, 2008. Volume two will contain information and interviews on all the new Kingdom Hearts titles. The book does not come with a DVD like Re:Riplai and it's price ranges around roughly $15.00 USD.

* Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
* Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
* Kingdom Hearts Coded
* Kingdom Hearts Mobile
Copied and pasted from KHI's main page.

And USD is US dollars.

C

Charlie

sorry if this thread might be in the wrong section again.. but anyways... back to the topic. Can we buy the Cloud magazine?? the first issue and the 2nd issue? cuz in the front of the page, it said the USD(UNITED STATES DOLLARS) sooo.. we can buy it right?? :D

Why would you want to bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back