• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Casting Magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenVirgo

So any type of magic can be casted with out without the Keyblade? Ice, Fire, Lightning, Light? Or is it Holy?? What are all types of magic in Kingdom Hearts? Isn't it all the exact same as Final Fantasy?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
So any type of magic can be casted with out without the Keyblade? Ice, Fire, Lightning, Light? Or is it Holy?? What are all types of magic in Kingdom Hearts? Isn't it all the exact same as Final Fantasy?
yeah pretty much except no one uses Holy except like Mickey.... And I think they have all been included in FF before.....

KH1: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Stop, Gravity, Aero, Cure
KH COM: Same
KH2: Same except no Stop, Gravity, or Aero. Instead there is Magnet and Reflect
Days: I same as KH1 minus stop

Some part members use variations of these spells in KH1 and 2, they are al lthe same in KH1 except they have different names, in KH2 however they even act differently (except Donald's)

Last edited:

TrinityxLimit

And like in FF, magic can be cast by anything, be it with hands or weapons. Magic in KH is almost purely a gameplay mechanic, as it has almost no direct effect to the storyline. People just attain magic, and whatever magic they attain can be used, only limited by MP or whatever. Sora and the gang just get magic from events, battles and items, and aren't exactly taught these spells.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I know there are tons of magic skills in the Kingdom Hearts series, but I've noticed that they all cast the magic from the Keyblade. Is it possible to use Magic without the Keyblade? or not?

I know Stalves can work too, but I mean is it possible to just use it with your hands?

Yes, it's possible to cast without it, but obviously it makes it easier to cast magic and probably powers it up a bit, thus, Sora channels his magic castings through it.

Silver warrior

∞;4572473 said:
Yes, it's possible to cast without it, but obviously it makes it easier to cast magic and probably powers it up a bit, thus, Sora channels his magic castings through it.

yeah! we should of the keyblade like an amplifier for magic.

I would like magic casting to be more stylish in future KH games.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Magic-infusion attacks would also be nice.

Like temporarily ignite your Keyblade for fire damage.

Aerora

They have Fire Raid (I think--) in CoM, right? Pretty sure that involves fire + physical attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back