• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle of Dreams Battle Music Preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxjunkyxx

Okay, I put it up on youtube as requested.
The link is right here and at the beginning of the post.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - "Castle of Dreams Battle"

Btw, if any moderator could fix the link at the front page and put this youtube link along with it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Uh oh, I just uploaded a youtube vid of it at the same time you did with all the credit that goes towards you in the description. I'll refer people to your channel in the description.

Heartkeeper

Awards
For some reason I can't download the file from filefront, can someone upload it to other place?, rapidshare, megaupload...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
very nice. i could tell you had trouble guessing which parts go with which but it's understandable because the videos we've seen so far... they skip parts of the gameplay.

kostas

Awards
the two battle songs are amazing . enchanted dominion reminded me of monstros battle theme

L

Larxeel

Thank you blue.nocturne, you're the best. I like the song. This songs are similar to the Kh1 OST, so I like it.
Birth By Sleep it will be one of the best PSP games. It has good graphis, good gameplay and of course good music D;

This is my first post xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I like this one more than the Enchanted Dominion one. I can't wait to hear the one you do for the wheel master battle theme. I hope you do that one next.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I LOVE THIS MUSIC! this one is WAY better than enchanted dominion but thats my opinion that ones fine too, but this one ive been listening to on my psp all day at school! you rock man!

bric13

yea, it aint working, but if it was as good as your previous one, props to you.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I prefer Enchanted Dominion.
(Not as far as your work goes, just when it comes to songs).

Do you think Xion's boss theme might be on the agenda at some point? I would love to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back