• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cg graphics in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do u want in kh2??

• more than 5 cg graphics

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • less than 5 cg graphics

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • i dont really care....

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

overdrive

Orienter
well there is obviously gonna cg graphics but i really hope that there are more than 2 like in kh1 theres only 2 so hopefully in kh2 they will have moe cg graphcs.

overdrive

Orienter
you mean the animation at the beginning when Sora is falling and at the end where he and Kairi go their seperate ways? Yeah, I really there are more sequences like that in kH2, I really loved them. Maybe there will be as much as FFX, lol, doubt it, but that would be cool!
yup thats wat i meant and by the way cg stands for cinematic graphics.......

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah of course. there will be one at the beggining no doubt and on e in the end. if it is 2 discs u can probably expect more ...maybe. i love the CG movies Square does. they are awesome. i cant wait to see Sora in CG with his new clothes....LOL

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i severely doubt that there will be more than 5 CG movies. i think they take up a lot of space on a disc so i think the most we could have is 3. but maybe........

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
UnkownSora21 said:
yeah of course. there will be one at the beggining no doubt and on e in the end. if it is 2 discs u can probably expect more ...maybe. i love the CG movies Square does. they are awesome. i cant wait to see Sora in CG with his new clothes....LOL

lol. Same here. Maybe the animation be even better than the ones in KHI. But yeah, I can't wait to see sora in his duds in CG ^^

overdrive

Orienter
severely doubt that there will be more than 5 CG movies. i think they take up a lot of space on a disc so i think the most we could have is 3. but maybe........
they dont have to be all really long some could just be really small like in ffX there are soo many small scenes....

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well yeah that would be cool to throw them in like FFX. i never thought of that. that would be awesome. i hope they put in a couple small scenes here and there. they are like the best at making CG scenes (Square) so i expect them to throw a couple in there since KH2 is 2.5 times longer than KH......

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
i hated in kh1 when some of the times u could see there teeth and all detail of there mouths and in others they just showed their lips movin up and down in the same pattern.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
It's still going to be a great game even if there are like only 4 FMV's, so i don't really care. I also hope they improve the graphics of the FMV's, but I haven't seen anything better than God of War's graphics yet.

CloudX159

CG huh.... now image a fight between sora and riku in a Cg clip?
how whould that look like?

Hitsugaya_Sagara

CloudX159 said:
CG huh.... now image a fight between sora and riku in a Cg clip?
how whould that look like?

I think that would look great. I also would like to see Goofy and Donald in CG. Sense they never got any of the CG in Kh1.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well seeing as it's a totally awesomly improved from the first one, I say that there will be more than two. The poll is about what you WANT not what you THINK, so I voted for more than five.

((KHII is going to be two disks, it's been confirmed.))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
that'd be awesome if there were mpre than 5 cgs vut that would also mean that there would most likely be less gameplay...who knows?

Bloodwinter

I think it would be cool to have a lot more CG cutscenes in Kingdom Hearts 2. Though its not needed, I think it would be a nice addition to make a lot of the custscenes asthetically pleasing.

On a sidenote: I loved the CGs in The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back