• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chain Letters of Drunken Memories(Sequal to KingDumb Hearts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Goes to docter

WV: MAKE EVRYEY HEART BETTER OR ELSE
*snaps fingers*
Barney: I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME
Doctoer; OKAY OKAY TURN IT OFF
*Snaps fingers agian*
WV: I thought so....

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
*Jackson walks in with Lulu and Jim Hawkins* "Looks like we're not needed......" *begins to walk away, but turns and fires Thunder spells at the doctor's feet* "But just in case......"

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Sora and Riku had stopped running away and were now sitting alone on the small island.

"Why do we always get in trouble?", Riku gasped.

"Yeah, it's always the two of us...", Sora muttered. They suddenly stared at each other.

"Oh god no Sora..."

"Riku...I think I love you!", Sora said teasingly.

"Good job on coming out of the closet Sora, now go find a bloody closet!"

"I was just kidding!"

"Yeah, sure you were.", Riku huffed as he stood up and walked off. Sora blinked.

"What did I say?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I made cake!"

Kairi came out of a small kitchen holding some cake that she had apparently cooked. James made a face at it.

"Is it a pound cake?"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm going to need a hammer to pound the lumps out of it if its not."

"Haha, very funny James.", she said icily.

"I agree, this cake looks diseased Kairi.", Every said as she poked at the lumpy cake.

"I know, that's why I gave you the bad cake while I keep the good cake I made for myself.", Kairi said as she held up a delicious looking chocolate cake. James' mouth was watering at the sight of it. Every took a finger and ran it down the side of the chocolate cake to get a taste of the icing.

"You bitch!", Kairi screeched at her.

"Call me whatever you want, but we're taking your cake.", Every grinned as she grabbed the cake's platter and ran off with it, with James following. Kairi crossed her arms.

"That's it, Every is SO getting a death note."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short little spoof for now, not necissarily a chapter

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
*walks in on Kairi* I'll eat the other! *swallows the first cake in one bite, and begins to choke*
*Jim proforms Himlich on Jackson*
*Jackson grins* It was worth it.....

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I also can't wait for the next chapter. Perhaps you could write in about me using my powers on Kairi Riku and Sora. But mostly on Sora and Kairi. Especially since she threatened you with a death note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back