• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes to the game lately and how I feel about them

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
How can we defeat a people like this in PVP??

Gnurtanio just reminded me that we're also about to get direct combat PVP at Olympus Coliseum. I'm not sure how that's going to work but eugh.

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards
LOL we feel this way when we face Snake 1 and Unicorn 1.
What is your in-game name gnurtanio? I keep looking for you in enemy teams but I can't find you!

The only mission I can think of that my team was unable to complete was the Key Art 'mission'. Sadly we get matched against teams massively underneath us (I recall one of them being rank 64) while Snake 1 and Unicorn I believe were paired up. Luck of the draw sadly. Oddly, I don't recall matching against anything ranked worse than 6th since that event.

Finishing with 100 coins for individual and 200 for team rank each week is more than enough so far when accompanied by mission medal rewards for me to buy out at least one set (4 per) of SR+ cards. This time around I've bought all the Rikus, and I'm one off of the Kairi+Namines. I expect at some point SR+ Yen Sid cards will be available for 1000 medals each (prob only 2 though). I eagerly await that day :D. SR+ Yen Sid cards are about the only thing I can say are almost exclusively available to paying players, as every event with them is impossible mathematically without paying (or saving up ethers for months).

Looks like they balancing the system so the strong team can only fight with strong team. My Ign is Orlandu. My rank dropped so much last night cause connection issue when fighting behemoth level 152. your team score 400million Lux last night right???..

Wow.. You can buy 4 SR+!? i spend my coin for Yensid SR cause my deck not strong enough. And i hope next moogle shop they release Yensid SR+ Cause i need 1 of that to make My first SR+ High Purity (Yay Finally)...

@Blackdrazon : Yes they will release Olympus Soon, and i Never have chance to win against premium player. I already played a browser game like this and never won against Premium player so i quit the game because i can't fight against the weak one, only premium player is my enemy.. I hope kingdom hearts not like this game. If so, i need to say goodbye to this game

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Ups, totally forgot about the ranking, team and damage contest pizes, my bad.:tongue: Yeah, these are quite massive but I basically gave up on them. I reached the TOP 1000 just one time (fourth or fifth week after release I think), luckily it was week when everyone got this Sora SR card so SE made it up by giving the top players more of them.
I still haven't found a decent team yet, even applied to Grellmax' team last week (but failed at the interview), they seem to be really rare for Vulpeus.

To be fair we don't know how the PVP will work out, but I don't think it will fail from the start.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Ups, totally forgot about the ranking, team and damage contest pizes, my bad.:tongue: Yeah, these are quite massive but I basically gave up on them. I reached the TOP 1000 just one time (fourth or fifth week after release I think), luckily it was week when everyone got this Sora SR card so SE made it up by giving the top players more of them. I still haven't found a decent team yet, even applied to Grellmax' team last week (but failed at the interview), they seem to be really rare for Vulpeus. To be fair we don't know how the PVP will work out, but I don't think it will fail from the start.
For me, i hope they have a 2v2, 3v3 and team vs team options for OC other than 1v1, that would be great since the target locator could be used to target between the other players in PvP, that would be cool. ._.

jRPGFan

Awards
I don't hope to see a change in how S-E treats their users or that they have wet dreams about how to milk premium users some more, but there is one thing that I would really like for them to include in the game - Chest Mimics. Those would be awesome to have ♪ Just imagine: here you are opening chest #7 out of 20 to get those 3 Potions and BAM! it's a mimic! Maybe having some rare card drop or a bonus EXP, LUX or Munny drop. Speaking of that, I wish they'd have mimics in KH series as well - Pot Spiders and such are fun and all, but nothing beats a treasure chest that wants to eat you alive :D

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
I don't hope to see a change in how S-E treats their users or that they have wet dreams about how to milk premium users some more, but there is one thing that I would really like for them to include in the game - Chest Mimics. Those would be awesome to have ♪ Just imagine: here you are opening chest #7 out of 20 to get those 3 Potions and BAM! it's a mimic! Maybe having some rare card drop or a bonus EXP, LUX or Munny drop. Speaking of that, I wish they'd have mimics in KH series as well - Pot Spiders and such are fun and all, but nothing beats a treasure chest that wants to eat you alive :D
....You're so right, we do need Chest mimics it would be awesome, spending 3AP and boom mimic fight, and they need to add barrel and pot spiders in Chi, missed fighting those. ._.

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards

Well i hope they add that in future, and add some Limited mission or normal mission.. about Rare card drop, Maybe only Moggle Card, small chance for Yensid R+, and no chance for SR card Edition (T_T). i wish they can add Fairy God Mother As rare card drop (hahahahaha.. i bet this game become crap if my wish come true)...

Future Update : i think there will be a SR and SR+ Fairy God Mother.. And Assist Skill...

Edit : i hope they can add a Kingdom Hearts 3 Card Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back