• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changlings in Present RP ('Continued')

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
This is the continuation of the Vampire vs. Changling War thread, now DR and ORA and Doom can continue with their creativity.

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB scowled. "Whatever. How can you tell anyway. Cat's don't get balls till they're like old." She twitched her tail and looked away. "I'll just call this one Baby Paco. I like that name. And I don't care." She crossed her arms and turned away from Azia. She jumped of the counter and walked to pick up the tiny Baby Paco and held it in one hand. She looked Baby Paco in the eyes, well tried to at least. She picked up his bowl and put it on the counter top and walked away with Baby Paco.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
OMG!!! Freedom, I love you!!!!!

"I can tell they're girls," she called to the younger wolf. "Because girls have a certain smell. It doesn't matter if they have balls or not. You can call it Paco, but a name won't change its gender."

She laughed to herself as JB walked away. Azia walked back to her room and picked up the other cub, who she'd decided to call Dawn, and walked outside. She placed the cub on the grass in front of her house and watched the little thing tumble around trying to get its bearings.

And that's when she smelled it on the wind. A vampire.

Sexy Angel
Serj walked in. He saw JB on top of Az.

akward.jpg

"Uhm, so... uh... wheres the fire?

Amalthea

Azia quickly scrambled out from under JB, jumping at Serj.

"Where have you been!?!?" she nearly yelled at him. "I've been trying to find you forever!"

She felt the wind blowing and turned to let it run over her face, the acrid scent of a vampire hitting her nose again.

"Do you guys smell that?" she asked her pack. "I smelled it a few minutes ago, and I think it's getting closer. There's a vampire on our lands, where it doesn't belong. I don't like it."

She could feel her limbs beginning to quiver, ready for the shift into her stronger wolf form. She held herself back, just in case.

Sexy Angel
"I've been out... exploring," Serj smiled, holding up his arms in defence.

It would be best if I didn't tell Azia about not being able to smell cleary.

[Out of Story moment: I can smell clearly now the Rain has gone, doo da ba dee do!]

"Oh, that vampire. Yeah, the little bugger won't leave me alone, it's been chasing me from Yellow Stone park." Serj explained. "I thought it would be best if we could all join together and take him down."

Amalthea

"SERJ!!!" This time, Azia did yell at him. "How could you lead him hear!? Don't you know how dangerous that could be? We're not even a few miles away from town, and a ravenous vampire massacreing the helpless townspeople is the last thing we need at the moment!"

She stared at Serj for a moment, then it hit her. "What happened to your hair?"

Sexy Angel
"Well, what did you want me to do? Just die out there alone? At least you two are here to back me up now!" Serj exclaimed. "Jeez, Azia, theres no need to get all worked up like this. I've set some traps around the city, so the vampire isn't going to be coming in anytime soon."

Azia did not look impressed. "Whatever," she said. "What happened to your hair?"

"What, your not impressed?" Serj asked. She rolled her eyes, "Serj, this isn't the time to flirt, ya big dork."

*Serj sad face*

"That hurts, Azzy. Really, it does. But since you asked, my hair changed because some evil scientist injected me with some killer medication that made me all trippy [sarcasm]."

Azia had her mouth wide open. She was completely shocked. "Oh my God Serj, are you OK?!?"

"Uh, yeah. But I was just joking with you-"

Azia made a -_- face.

"- truth is, I have no idea why its blonde now. My wolf form also has blonde hair, but thats only when I'm really mad. But, why are we here talking? We need to stop that vampire!"

Amalthea

Azia growled deep in her throat at the thought of a vampire in the town. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time, but it was their job to keep it from happening again. She picked the lion cubs up off the ground and brought the inside where she laid the on her bed again. She then went back outside.

"JB," she said. "I want you to stay here and keep an eye on the cubs while Serj and I go into town and see if we can find this stupid leech before it finds us or any inoccents."

With that she quickly stripped off her clothes, tying them around her ankle.

Sexy Angel
"Cubs?" Serj asked. "Where did you find lion cubs??"

Serj took off his golden trimmed leather jacket and threw it on the ground. He took off everything except his boxers, since he was reserving that area for a special someone.

With a grunt, Serj quickly transformed into a wolf. His fur was matted black, but his fur was slowly standing up and turning to gold.

Amalthea

Azia quickly phased into her wolf form, then showed Serj how she had killed the mountain lion, not know it was a mother, then taken in its cubs. Then she took off through the trees. She could hear Serj following, so she slowed from her normal faster pace so he could keep up.

Sexy Angel
With a start, Serj rushed pass Azia. Betcha can't catch up!! Azia scowled, which looked pretty weird on a wolf. This isn't the time to play games, Serj!| You just don't want to lose! Serj laughed. He loved running, it was his favorite pastime. In this new wolf form, Serj could run faster then ever before.

Amalthea

Azia sighed to herself. She'd always been able to outrun any of her pack. She took off, caught up to Serj, then passed him up quickly.

No matter how exciting your 'new' wolf form may be, Serj, I'll always be the fastest. Especially since I'm the Alpha.

Sexy Angel
Aww.... thought Serf. I thought for sure I was faster this time. Ah well, no shame lost, right?

Thats when he ran right into the blood sucker. If he had been a human and crashed into the vampire, his head would have exploded from pure force.

Amalthea

Azia heard a large 'crack' from behind her and spun around. Through Serj's eyes, she could see the leech. She ran back to him and leaped onto the vampire's back, locking her jaws around it's neck.

Sexy Angel
Serj was completely dazed. Through his fading eyes, he could see that Azia managed to chop down on the vamp.
Wait! Serj screamed. We need to see if he's alone or in a family!

Amalthea

Azia pulled the leech to the ground, pinning it under her large paws. She growled at it, watching its eyes grow wide.

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB sighed. She smelled the air and was surprized to smell a familliar smell. Oh, shit... With that a larg figure puonced on JB "HEEEYYY, JB long time no see!" It was her brother. She rolled on top of him and punched him in the arm. "Haha! Good to see you! Hey, have you gotten bigger?" She asked. "Naw, You're still bigger than me. You freak" He smiled widley. "Hey, at least I can chenge when ever I want, that's what I love about being a shifter and not a werewolf. Where's the rest of the family?" JB hopped up and looked around for them. "I'm not telling" He stuck his tounge out like a dog. "Now you just look like a fool, Josh. Seriously, though. Where are they? My pack is out, I don't want Father to find them." She shifted and tol Azia to look out then shifted back quickly.She ran inside and put on clothes. "Hey, JB?" Yeah, Joshua?" She knew he hated that, but he couldn't do anything drastict to her."Why the fuck do you have a fucking tail?? You're an even bigger freak now then you were in France" He was kind of freaked out., she could tell. It was easy to smell and hear. She thought about it. "I really don't know, Josh. I'm kinda feaked, too. JB ran out and smelled the air for her kin. She grabbed a sling then grabbed the cubs. "Uhmmm...? JB?" "I know, Josh. I'll explain later." She ran tward the smell of the smell of the wolves. She found her previous pack, the smelled of human blood. JB began to water at the mouth. She looked down and though. Maybe if she didn't think she'd get through this visit without spilling human blood. Her father tilted his head "Cats?" "Yessir. My pack leader is very sympathetic." JB lower her head. It wasn't very... good to be compationate to a werewolf. It was looked down upon. "I've been eating regularly, though. I think I've gotten better, too, Sir." She looked him in the eyes. "Well then, we'll have to see about that." He smiled wickedly. "You know my position is coming up for grabbs, JB. You and Josh are in line to have it. You know what you two must do to get the alpha position." JB looked away. "Yessir, I do know what we must do." Though she didn't want to do it. She looked at Josh. "That's why you're here isn't it, Sir?" JB inquired. "Yes it is, young JB." "When?" She looked from Josh to her father. "We were searching for a clearing, so you could do it tonight. It is a full moon you know." "Yessir. I am well awere of that. I know a clearing not far from here." She lead her kin to the clearing and she was shocked. She saw Azia and Serj fighting a vampire. She put the cubs down and quickly undressed to change. She changed and ran to the vampire. "Can I? Please? My family needs to see that I'm still worthy."

Amalthea

Azia could smell the other "wolves" before she saw them. Their stink rivaled that of the vampire she was on top of.

Serj, take my place here. Don't let this leech get up. With that she jumped into the air, performing a little twist in the air as she changed into her human form.

She walked over to JB and took the cubs from her, setting them under a tree where they couldn't get hurt. She then walked up to the man that looked like the leader of the French pack. He was rather small, even for a human, but she could tell that his man had to be her JB's father. She stood head and shoulders over this man.

"Why are you here?" she asked him, looking down on him with her most imperial glare. "And why have you been killing on our land? You are welcome as our visitors, but I must worn you that if you dare kill any of the humans in this mountain range, you will have me to deal with."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back