• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changlings in Present RP ('Continued')

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Azia followed the stupid vamp to the edge of the cliff. She watched as it dove off the cliff into the deep water below. It thought that she couldn't follow it down there, but she did. She flung herself off the edge after the leech, diving nose-first into the deep blue of the water. She used her powerful legs to propel herself through the water.

Before the leech realized how close she really was to him, she was able to grab ahold of his arm and yank him back to the surface.

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB yelled "You're still a jerk!!" She crossed her arms. The cubs came from the sling. Paco tilted her head and JB couldn't help but laugh. She was just too cute. JB suddenly heard a noise. Wolves.... yep.. that's them...Damn. JN ran home and put the kittens up. She ran toward the smell and found five wolves, they were larger than regular wovles. She transformed and they all coward. They licked her muzzle and tucked their tails. They must know.... JB sniffed the pup and grabbed it gently by the scruff. She led the wolves to the house. They all laid in the yard waiting for Azia to come back.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
The dog had made a mistake. They were both in water and Angelo didn't like to be touched. He let an explosion of his energy explode out and the water lit up with the electricity flowing from him. He spun around and swam out of the water. He was mad. How come every one attacked him when he had on new clothes.

Amalthea

Azia yelped as she felt the energy flowing from the leeches body. It was then that she finally recognized the scent: it was Lucian. JB's little leech friend.

Forget it, she thought to herself as she made her way out of the water. She shook herself out then began running again. Back the way she'd come.

Once she reached her house, Azia was stunned to see six wolves and a cub in her front yard. She felt a deep growl building in her throat.

Amalthea

Azia stopped growling, but she didn't stand up from her defensive stance.

If they're going to be staying here, they're going to need to find somewhere else to bed down besides my front lawn. She told JB. JB, I was wondering, though, if you still consider yourself part of my pack.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo had followed the changeling and he wanted to apologize. He didn't know it was Aiza. He stepped out of the shadows and bowed his head.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know it was you." He kept his head bowed.

Amalthea

Azia shifted back into her human form, not caring that she was nude. She'd shredded her clothes earlier and didn't feel like going inside to get something else.

" I do. I'm under you, always have and will..." She giggled to herself. "I'm still the little JB you guys found. Just... I have more resposibility than I had then."

Azia stared at JB with a shocked look on her face. She'd never heard JB giggle before and it had her laughing as well. She turned to Lucian and said, "It's alright, Lucian, I didn't recognize you either. I was going for the kill...sorry."

Amalthea

"It's okay, JB," Azia said. "I've just never actually heard you giggle before. I kinda like it."

Azia laughed to herself again. She could feel her whole framed shaking with laughter.

"Oh my goodness, JB. I swear," Azia wasn't able to finish what she was trying to say she was laughing so hard.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo smiled, he was forgiven. He straightened up and slowly backed up till he was back in the shadows. He wanted to leave them happy. He walked back to his house and changed clothes. He found his violin and went back out side. He climbed a tree and sat down on a branch. Playing the violin always made him happy, so he started playing. The magical tunes filled the air with a sad tune.

Amalthea

Azia stopped laughing as she heard a tune floating through the wind. She couldn't place it, though.

"JB," she said. "Can you hear that?"

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo finished his sad song and then started another one, this one faster and more happy. All his emotions poured out and he started playing faster and faster.

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB looked in the direction the music was coming from. "Hmmm... I wonder who's playing. It's beautiful. Reminds me of home really." She looked at her pack and smiled weakly. "Ahh, well, when in Rome." JB walked over to her pack mates and dropped face first and soon fell asleep.

Amalthea

Azia sighed as she watched JB sleeping. That's when she realized how tired she was as well. First, though, she wanted to find that enchanting music. She still wasn't wearing any clothes, so she went ahead and shifted back into her wolf form and followed it. The tune had switched to something happier and was picking up pace. She picked up her pace right along with it.

Soon, Azia smelled the acrid smell of vampire, but she could recognize it as Lucian. She looked around on eye level, then decided to look up. There was the vampire, sitting up in the tree with the violin tucked under his chin. She listened until he finished his song, slowly shifting back into her human form, still nude.

"Thats beautiful..." she whispered, knowing he would hear her.

(OOC - I'm watching the Little Mermaid on Youtube, lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back