• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chaser Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatEightBall

personally i think they may actually be evil creatures of light
they can find any amount of darkness in hearts and try to purify them
now when i say purify i mean turn them into nobodies
{chasers} Chasing darkness this is my best theory:)

zexion_org_xii

you remember those three knights in the special ending of the second kingdom hearts...well i believ they are the chasers...and i think they are the true keyblade masters

SweatEightBall

i dont think they are because true keyblade masters would have better
names than chasers theyd prob be called harbingers or something

kingdom_heartsII

hey you know that knight looking guy thats sitting in the final boss battle he kinda looks like one of them. and maybe its a chaser cause at kingdom hearts COM it gave us a hint that the next enemies will be nobodies cause of that thing marluxia was riding. but the final boss in kh2 xemnas was using that knight looking guy, thats my theory

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
chasers are maybe those who weild keyblades with no keychains. basically they weild fake keyblades and aren't keyblade masters.

zexion_org_xii

im thinkg that chaser doesnt have to be enimies like the heatless or nobodies....why would he show the video with the knights and bring up chasers...it has to be them..everything that poped up in that sceen had something to do with the video

keyblader 9

i think the chaser are the souls of people who have strong souls like how they strong hearted people got a heartless and a nobody i think its like that because they talk about the soul at the end of the game and thats all they really have left with the hold heart body and soul thing

Shinjuku

Entrapment
How about this why don't we wait for a while like until everyone on this forum mostly has KH2 and beaten it to even think about KH3 things

Digby

KHprodigy1 said:
chasers are maybe those who weild keyblades with no keychains. basically they weild fake keyblades and aren't keyblade masters.
Haha if they wernt true keyblade wielders why did that guy have th ekingdom key?? so count yours out.

fLoEy91

If i had to guess i think that chasers are the very first keyblade weilders trying to stop ansem or something idk (stop him from testing w/hearts)

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
fLoEy91 said:
If i had to guess i think that chasers are the very first keyblade weilders trying to stop ansem or something idk (stop him from testing w/hearts)

u have a point but then why were they in the same suit as Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back