• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DecisivePumpkin

I am a nice Knight

my 2nd favorite piece would be the Bishop, I don't know why...I just like it.

I always used to play my friends, I haven't played for a year or 2 though

Oo, I see what you mean..
And yes, the Bishop is a satisfying piece for some reason.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
We had to learn chess my first year in ROTC but we havent played after that so I dont remember how to play.

Haku

<3
Chess looks hard to play. I would like to learn, it seems interesting.

Its not that hard when you learn how each of the pieces move, and plan your strategies according to how your opponent plays.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Chess looks hard to play. I would like to learn, it seems interesting.

Chess is easy, it goes something like this...

pawnsmoveonespaceatatimeexceptonthefirstmovetheycanmovetwospacesandtheycanonlycapturediagonally.therookmovesleftandrightanyamountofspaces,knightmovesonespaceupandtwospacesperpendiculartothatorviceversa,bishopmovesanyamountofspacesdiagonally,queenmovesanyamountofspacesleft,right,ordiagonally.kingmovesonespaceifapieceattackshim(check)youMUSTdefendhim,movehim,orcapturethecheckingpieceonthenextmove,ifthereisnomoveitischeckmate.Gameover.

Do you want my guide on castling, en passant pawn capture, pawn promotion, forking, skewers, stalemate and or other ties?

MosesMohs

i like it at times.
i'm not a time it out player.
i'm a make it up as i go player.

:D

Lunar Knight

American Person
I find chess quite fun, but I'm not good at it, unfortunately. I can't even beat my brother.

My favorite piece must be the Knight because it could catch an opponent off guard with the way it moves.

My starting move would be to open move the pawn so my Bishop can move or immediately move my Knight out.

gexion

~~I like a lot chess!Still,I don't play often.
I usually start with bishop, but my secret strenght is in tower(spelling?).I always watch out not to lose these pawns and my queen....I like giving the finishing blow using my queen....even if the most times I sacrifise her ending the game with Knight or bishop....well my rival is always my twin sis....and that makes the round an epic battle >:D ~~

Chip''N''Looney!

No, no, no; Chess own's if I say so! I play it and Im good at it, favourite piece the queen and tower is good to, an all others, hmm... I dont have an favourite opening but its fun to win an match under five moves...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Elorah

Awards
Yeah I quite like chess but I hardly ever play it. I used to be horrible and I would lose to my brother all the time, but he was on his school chess team.
I haven't really thought about my facourite piece or opening, mainly because I haven't played for almost a year. And I'm pretty sure I couldn't beat you ^_^

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The Bishop is probably my favorite piece, most of the people I play with never see it coming.

And I could hold my own against the winner of ours school's chess tournament, so I might be alright.

Jack London

Banned
I love chess. Used to play it a lot as a kid. I suppose it's safe to say that I'm pretty good, but I don't play as often anymore; I'm always rusty now.

My favorite piece would have to be my Queen >.> I never let her get taken...

I don't have a specific strategy, it sort of depends on who I'm playing. If I know that my opponent isn't too great, then I usually harass 'em with Queeny ^^. However, my opening is usually one of the knights.

tacleon

its been like forever sinse ive played chess. i used to play it pretty often against my brother and always beat him. i took a chess class in summer school a few years back but now im not too interested in playing it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back