• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I don't exactly like or hate it. I'm sorta neutral when it comes to chess. My favorite piece would be the knight. Not sure why. I'm not sure exactly what favorite opening is but I use the Imperial move quite often. And, no, I probably could not beat you. As for stories, I don't have any good ones. Most are where I lose horribly to my friends. *sigh*

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I see... Well, I can tell that you're easily discouraged. You just have to be positive and believe that you can overcome the challenge. Btw, what's your favorite move ?

Blue

home is where the heart is
I like chess.

But there's nobody who I can play with,so I only learned the basics and that's it.

jazznam89

Still pretty decent at chess, possibly the pawn is my favourite piece especially when you trap the other pieces. Anyone up for a game?

SuperSephiroth15

I love chess, my favorite peice is actually the pawn, because it seems so weak, but in the end it is very valuable, and can help you in the end game. I like the classic Queens Pawn opening, and follow up with a Center Game strategy, but I also throw my own strategy into the mix though.

mesmerized

I became like really addicted to chess over this past year. The only down fall is my sisters keep losing all my pieces so I can never really play without going out and getting a new board. I like playing a lot, but I'm not that great now... I need lots more practice. My only fear is I'll spend over a billion dollars on new boards in order to get better. lol

Favorite piece? I think the queen and knight are my two favorite. The queen is not a necessity to win in a match though, so I think iloveyou502 shouldn't give up on account of losing it. <3

Haku

<3
I used to be great at playing it awhile back when I played it on a regular basis, but I haven't in awhile though.

jamietl

used to be on the school chessclub : ).
though 1st competition i won 2 and a half games out of 3, we got bronze, then my 2 teammates blamed me because we didn't get silver, how does that work....
2nd, i won 4 out of 5 games (got hammed in one), and we got bronze typically.
3rd... didn't bother joining the team.

though i kind of suck at it now =/

Haku

<3
A Pawn could be turned into a Queen if you managed to get it on your opponents front row. I managed to get 3 Queens at one point.

DecisivePumpkin

I like chess, but no one else I know likes it too, so I usually just bug my sisters to play. My favorite piece is the knight, I'm a sucker for a nice knight.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I am a nice Knight

my 2nd favorite piece would be the Bishop, I don't know why...I just like it.

I always used to play my friends, I haven't played for a year or 2 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back