• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chicken Little.....to summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

Hey all,

Well I was on a certain web and it showed videos of Sora summoning Chicken Little, I personally think that, having Chicken Little in the game lowers it's maturity as a game down. But I'll just have to wait and see. Post youre replies and tell me what you think. Thanks a bunch :)

" A 1000 words, a 1000 tears, a 1000 miles, and a 1000 years will you still be by my side? "

FigmentJedi

You think Chicken Little lowers the maturity, yet you don't complain about Winnie the Pooh? It's Disney, it's supposed to appeal to a broad range of people.

dejah

:|
haha..
it's all a marketing scheme...

they're just trying to sell Chicken Little >.<

or maybe it's the other way round...

Tiger King

FigmentJedi said:
You think Chicken Little lowers the maturity, yet you don't complain about Winnie the Pooh? It's Disney, it's supposed to appeal to a broad range of people.

True but last time I checked Winnie the Pooh wasn't able to be summoned.

FigmentJedi

Yeah, Pooh gets a whole world so I would think that you'd say it's even worse. Sure Chicken Little's inclusion is a cheap marketing ploy, but it's kinda cool to have some of Disney's earliest animation(Steamboat Willie, though there has been earlier Disney cartoons such as the Alice Comedies and the Laugh-O-Grams) and the most recent in the same game.

dejah

be chicken...
and little?

i think he dances? rofl.
- goes off to dance to dragosta din tei-

FigmentJedi

Chicken Little uses baseballs and a bat as weapons when he's summoned. Don't forget that he can easily make a jetpack out of a soda bottle.

dejah

rofl..
.oh yeah...

his baseball game...

the movie was cute though.. >.<
i love the song bits wahhahaha...

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
dejah said:
be chicken...
and little?

i think he dances? rofl.
- goes off to dance to dragosta din tei-

OMFG! The Numa Numa song! XD (Yes, I know that it's not really called that... >_>) That'd be funny. But sadly Sora and Stitch dance instead =(. A friend of mine told me that Chicken Little says something and then lightening rains upon the area. 0.o Is that true? Or does he only do the baseball thing?

dejah

i'm not too sure...

check xal's walkthrough. ;) it's thorough. haha..

and yeah.. that song is just addictive... >.<

Tiger King

A game with like no happieness would be a break through in gaming well atleast square enix, they should make a game like totally seriouse, thats just an opinion I may be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back