• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chocobo's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey i was just wondering will there be Chocobo's in KH2?
and would u like the idea of them in there? i mean id want em theyre so cuute and theyd be real fast to go around in and maybe minigames
im confuzzled anywayz i just want chocobo's in there cuz i mean that would be pretty kewl no? post wat u think i

Zophar

That would be awesome to be able to ride around on a chocobo. And have the chocobo theme playing while you are running around and running over heartless, lol.

BHK Owns

noo i say that the chocobo will no show because the chocobo would get all torn apart by the nobodys and heartless...

choco's are no match for them

Light Aura

Chocobos could be like a summon or something. Like choco/mog from final fantasy 7.

gamebrain89

chocobos would be cool but none of the worlds we have seen so far are big enough to ride one i wouldnt be surprised by a summon chocobo but other than that i doubt it

Heartless1990

Kwi Kwi! ^-^

There weren't any Chocobos in FFCC...Sigh...that disappointed me.

Come to think of it, KH is so much alike to FF anyways.

1) FF has moogles, KH had moogles
2) FF has airships, KH had a gummi ship
3) FF has Cid, KH had a Cid from an older game
4) FF has Ultima Weapon, KH had an Ultima Weapon
5) FF occasionally has Save the Queen/King, KH had both
6) FF usually has Secret bosses, KH had four
7) FF had traditional elements and spell names, KH has the identical spells

One of the few things KH DOESN'T have that's Final Fantasy are the chocobos. The closest thing we get to a chocobo in KH was the stupid Metal Chocobo which confuses me to how a yellow bird can represent a weapon.

EDIT: KH doesn't have Biggs or Wedge but FF games usually do...even though FFIX didn't...I'm getting off track with the FF -_-

Last edited:

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Heartless1990 said:
Kwi Kwi! ^-^

There weren't any Chocobos in FFCC...Sigh...that disappointed me.

Come to think of it, KH is so much alike to FF anyways.

1) FF has moogles, KH had moogles
2) FF has airships, KH had a gummi ship
3) FF has Cid, KH had a Cid from an older game
4) FF has Ultima Weapon, KH had an Ultima Weapon
5) FF occasionally has Save the Queen/King, KH had both
6) FF usually has Secret bosses, KH had four
7) FF had traditional elements and spell names, KH has the identical spells

One of the few things KH DOESN'T have that's Final Fantasy are the chocobos. The closest thing we get to a chocobo in KH was the stupid Metal Chocobo which confuses me to how a yellow bird can represent a weapon.

EDIT: KH doesn't have Biggs or Wedge but FF games usually do...even though FFIX didn't...I'm getting off track with the FF -_-

Hehe they were in Star wars. I would love for Chocobos to be in the new game it would be awsome.

Mostly for the fact that the closest thing to riding an Chocobo would be an Ostrich bu thats besides the point.

crowmaster

this is off topic but i think FF 9 was the doom of squaresoft. as for the chocobos, i wolnd't be very surprised if they appear (and they should, because they are one of squaresoft's trademarks, like the moogles and the names Cid, Biggs and Wedge).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back