• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chris Brown vs. Bow Wow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
cHEYAH~ chris brown ftw....bow bow...can't dance.....Chris Brown PWNS in dancing.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Chris Brown because he has a lisp and that makes him bless your cotton sox worthy.

Siryu

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm...Chris Brown is only like...16? XD Bow Wow is like 21?

Chris Brown is fresh and pretty new in the bussiness and a new face is always cool. Some of his songs are cliche. Tryin' to impress the older woman so he can show he's all that.Mmm...his dancing is really awesome, and some of his lyrics are catchy.

I never liked Bow Wow much nor Lil' Romeo.

Chris Brown wins.

C

cam ron 77

Dunno, I'll have to agree with the person who posted somewhere upthere about chirs brown being better musicaly but bow wow better looks wise.

looks
bow wow

musical ability
chris brown

dancing
chris brown

acting...
dunno....i saw bow wow in fast and the furious and he was alrlight.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm not a girl so I ain't going on looks(eew), but Chris wins hands down. Bow Wow is pretty tight, but who messes up a relationship with someone as fine as Ciara? Anyways, Chris Brown has better songs to me. His new music video Say Goodbye, was pretty tight. It's on Youtube. Another of his music videos is in my sig, too.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Never thought I'd meet a girl who didn't find Chris or Bow Wow attractive. I don't, I'm a guy, but all I ever hear is "Chris is so foine!" or "Bow Wow, let me have your children!" My God, finally a chick with her head on straight. I'd tell you all off for liking a celebrity, since it's pointless as you'll probably never meet them, but look at my sig and location and you'll see why I can't...I'm such a hypocrite...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Wait, Chris Brown is the boy who cant sing right? You like his singing better?! Come on people! If you can listen to that, you might as well listen to your cat screaming through the neighbourhood at night... It hurts my ears...

Anyways, if I had to pick, I'd pick Bow Wow, even though I dont like both of em.

But Chris Brown? Seriously... (wannabe hiphop superstar)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
They both suck. hard.
But id say Bow Wow cuz he isnt as much of a wuss as CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back