• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cid Highwind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolo

Website
www.freewebs.com
dangit i've looked like everywhere and i can't find out who does Cid's voice in KH2. so tell me if you know

.i.<3.naimne.

i know this might be totaly of the subject but, did anyone else notice that if you rearrange the letters in Roxas, you get Sora with a X in the Beggining or End??

XWolfX

You want to know who does it, so you can stab him violently with a spoon?

Sounds like a plan. His VA sucks /repeat of what basically everyone has said since we heard his voice.

Shouldn't the voice actors be in the back of the booklet? I would've thought someone would have put a full list of voice actors for the game by now.

nolo

Website
www.freewebs.com
yeah i just found out that its Chris Edgerly today and he's the same person who does Cid's voice in Advent Children. :( i think i'll hurl if i have to hear his voice again. i just really hope this Chris Edgerly guy didn't do Cid's voice like that for Advent Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back