• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cinderella, Ven, and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRVAT

I was thinking because we know Cinderella met at least Ven, because we saw a picture of it. So why in Hollow Bastion did Cinderella not say something about Ven to Sora, unless she lost her memory some how.

Edit: Please tell me if there is a thread that is like this and/ or if there is something wrong with this. It's not a theory, it's a thought.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Why would she mention it if it's not worth mentioning?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I was thinking because we know Cinderella met at least Ven, because we saw a picture of it. So why in Hollow Bastion did Cinderella not say something about Ven to Sora, unless she lost her memory some how.

Edit: Please tell me if there is a thread that is like this and/ or if there is something wrong with this. It's not a theory, it's a thought.
Well I can explain that to you really simple.

First of all, KH1 was made without KH2 and all other games in mind. Roxas etc were not in their mind.

But therer's something else.

Ven is not Sora. Ven is someone totally different. Roxas is Sora's shell, but he has the body of Ven. Roxas is probably somehow connected to both Sora and Ven, but Sora is not connected to Ven.

Cinderella doesnt recognize Sora because she doesnt know him, she knows Ven.

Muse

you look atrocious
That, and I doubt that right off the top of her head, in the mere moments she's with this kid, she's going to go, "Oh! You look just like this guy I knew ten years ago!" :/

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, but she at least could have said "you look familier."

It happened 10 years ago. You actually think she'd remember what Ven looked like, let alone, compare him to Sora. They don't look enough alike to make an assumption like that. Now if she had met Roxas, that might have been different.

SKRVAT

Now that I think about it, I guess you guys are right, she wouldn't really think of it.

Also, New2Ya, Sora is connected to Ven I mean they did live on the same island so they probably had some kind of interaction and without Sora, Ven wouldn't be connected to Roxas at all, so there is some connection.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah, but she at least could have said "you look familier."

Like I said, I highly doubt that Cinderella is going to go, "OH! You look like someone I met ten years ago!" right out of the blue when she meets Sora. It's irrelevant and really isn't all that important. That, and just one glance at Sora doesn't seem like enough to really make the connection between him and someone you knew over ten years ago.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Now that I think about it, I guess you guys are right, she wouldn't really think of it.

Also, New2Ya, Sora is connected to Ven I mean they did live on the same island so they probably had some kind of interaction and without Sora, Ven wouldn't be connected to Roxas at all, so there is some connection.
Yeah but they're not the same like Roxas = Sora. It's a different connection.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Believe it or not....Sora looks like Roxas [maybe not in our eyes but by the character's point of view in the KH universe] and if Sora looks like Roxas [to them] then he looks like Ven as well.

Muse

you look atrocious

Sora and Ven didn't live on the same island. :/ Sora lived on Destiny Islands with Riku, Ven lived in a brand new, original world with Aqua and Terra.

SKRVAT

Their hair is different, their hair color is different, everything is different basically.

The only thing that made them the same was their battle stance.

Their face looks pretty similar and they both have spiky hair. Also we don't know who Ven is and for all we know, he could have the exact same personallity as Sora, which is most likely not going to happen, but they could at least have a similar personality.

Believe it or not....Sora looks like Roxas [maybe not in our eyes but by the character's point of view in the KH universe] and if Sora looks like Roxas [to them] then he looks like Ven as well.

thank you

Muse

you look atrocious
And still. I highly doubt that Cinderella is going to make the connection to some kid she barely knows to some kid she barely knew over ten years ago. :/

Edit: And don't double-post. Use the edit button. It's there for a reason.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

It was never confirmed that Ven's residence was DI, they connected because of the physical appearance between Ven and Roxas being alike (if that wasn't already obvious).

SKRVAT

Sora and Ven didn't live on the same island. :/ Sora lived on Destiny Islands with Riku, Ven lived in a brand new, original world with Aqua and Terra.

Well yah, I didn't really mean to say they lived on the same island, but they were on the same island at some point, as shown in the screen shots.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well yah, I didn't really mean to say they lived on the same island, but they were on the same island at some point, as shown in the screen shots.

There's nothing to prove that Ven ever interacted with Sora though. :/

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I highly doubt that Cinderella is going to make the connection to some kid she barely knows to some kid she barely knew over ten years ago. :/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cinderella has never even laid eyes on Sora. You never catch a glimpse of her outside of her little pod-in-the-wall.
So, she doesn't even have anybody to make this vague connection with in the first place.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
ROxas looks as much like Sora in our eyes as the characters in the game :/ they've all said that he looked similar to sora. but there are distinctive features that make it so you can tell them apart.
Their face looks pretty similar and they both have spiky hair. Also we don't know who Ven is and for all we know, he could have the exact same personallity as Sora, which is most likely not going to happen, but they could at least have a similar personality.
Ven will be his own character, as stated by nomura.
thank you

Don't double post

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually you meet up with the princesses again in the Castle Chapel. So she has met Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back