• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

City in deep dive playable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
Well i have found the city in deep dive and a screenshot with an unknown and sora and company in it this i hope is enough evidence to show that the world is in fact playable
just look at the pic isnt that where the DWU flipped and started running up besides it looks like its raining and it looks like it fits the city in deep dive. these shotsin fact dont look like that cutscene stlye animation i forgot how to say it cgi or something.

ddworld1.jpg
ddworld.jpg

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
this is extremely old news and extremely old pics.we already saw a trailer where sora is chargeing at an unknown in deep dive.this is already confirmed and old......T_T

helios

Bronze Member
Oh..............then why were people still arguing about wether or not the board is playable damn old news i wasnt on for the whole summer so i didnt know <_<

Arya

Okay people we get the picture, it's old, we don't need the whole forum pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back