• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clarifying Doors and Keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rainmaker

All right, I need some clarifications for my novel (see KH novel thread). Any help and I'd be much obliged.

Riku was supposed to get the Keyblade, but he opened his heart to darkness, and Sora was the next purest heart. Question, how come Riku could summon it in Hollow Bastion?! His heart was even darker than before!

What is the Inverted-Keyblade? Mickey's? What can it do? He got it for the 'dark side', apparently. So it opens the door to darkness, or closes it, or what? And if there's a dark key, is Sora's the light key? Then how come the light key can close Kingdom Hearts?

Is the door to light called Kingdom Hearts too?

If Ansem (or whoever) could open the door of darkness by sheer will, then what's stopping Sora from opening the door to light in like manner?

So confused!!! Please help!

Skatzo

the Rainmaker said:
All right, I need some clarifications for my novel (see KH novel thread). Any help and I'd be much obliged.

Riku was supposed to get the Keyblade, but he opened his heart to darkness, and Sora was the next purest heart. Question, how come Riku could summon it in Hollow Bastion?! His heart was even darker than before!

What is the Inverted-Keyblade? Mickey's? What can it do? He got it for the 'dark side', apparently. So it opens the door to darkness, or closes it, or what? And if there's a dark key, is Sora's the light key? Then how come the light key can close Kingdom Hearts?

If Ansem (or whoever) could open the door of darkness by sheer will, then what's stopping Sora from opening the door to light in like manner?

Kingdom Hearts was not a door to darkness, that is what Ansem believed, as Sora sais after the final battle "I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts, is LIGHT!" And then we get a burst of light. So kingdom hearts is the door to the light.

Riku could get the Keyblade in Hollow Bastion because his heart was stronger than Sora's, not purer.

And i believe Ansem couldn't open Kingdom Hearts with his will, its one of those things where it has to deem you worthy or something.

hope this helps

LostBoyz940

Skatzo said:
So kingdom hearts is the door to the light.

Kingdom Hearts is not the door to the light its the door to all of the worlds heart if Kingdom Hearts was the door to the light then at the end of the game you wont see some text coming up saying 'You must open the door to the light" but anyway all I know about the keyblade is that before Sora there was another keyblade master but he brought destruction to the worlds well thats all.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
the Rainmaker said:
was supposed to get the Keyblade, but he opened his heart to darkness, and Sora was the next purest heart. Question, how come Riku could summon it in Hollow Bastion?! His heart was even darker than before!

Riku wasn't supposed to get the Keyblade, Sora was. At the moment in hollow Bastion, Riku's heart was stronger than Sora's, but then Sora one it over because his heart was stronger and he is the true Keyblade master. Soraa was originally supposed to get the Keyblade. That's why he got it on Destiny Islands.

RikuOfDarkness

I heard alot of places that Riku was supposed to get the keyblade originally. I think it is revealed in Final Mix

zappopunk182

The keyblades go to the purest heart and you don t have to be pure light only to have it.
at that point riku plunged so far into darkness he was pure darkness.ansem didn t open kingdom hearts he opened up his world which then opened kingdom hearts and then shattered the walls to the other worlds

zappopunk182

LostBoyz940 said:
Kingdom Hearts is not the door to the light its the door to all of the worlds heart if Kingdom Hearts was the door to the light then at the end of the game you wont see some text coming up saying 'You must open the door to the light" but anyway all I know about the keyblade is that before Sora there was another keyblade master but he brought destruction to the worlds well thats all.

there was two keyblade masters before riku and sora..... technically theres 6 in all there riku and sora and king mickey and bhk and the one that brought peace and another that brought destruction

the Rainmaker

Wow, thanks for all the responses!!

I'm seeing some posts where people say that there are other keyblade masters that brought destruction. Where does that information come from?

Also, I read on kh2.net that Riku was "the original Keyblade Master" and Sora is "the true Keyblade Master." Or something like that. Thoughts?

Twilight Town

Riku was supposed to get it, but in that moment on Destiny Islands when he was beckoning Sora toward the darkness he opened his heart to darkness and the keyblade instead went to Sora who was the next purest heart available. The info about the other keyblade masters is from Ansem's reports, but I can't remember which ones.

zappopunk182

the info comes from when you beat atlantica the king says that the key blade master brings no good and in one of the ansems reports he says wow i had a visitor from another world he says hes a king and he gave me something that looked like the metors from the crash and then he said he told me a stoyr of a keyblade that in one story it brought peace and in another brought destruction.....
um im gonna guess here and say ansems report 8

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
the Rainmaker said:

Rikus heart was stronger but he became weaker than Sora when he gets the keyblade taken away. The light is kingdom hearts. im pretty sure im right on what i answered

the Rainmaker

In Final Mix, after Riku escapes from the Hollow Bastion and winds up on a path, he hears King Mickey. Mickey says that he's got the key for "this side", and also that "the door to darkness will be appearing very soon." As it turns out, the path Riku is on is the path that is reveals when the door of Kingdom Hearts disappears.

So here's what I thought: That Kingdom Hearts is the door to the dark, with some light deep down in it's depths. That same light is accessable via the door to the light. However, deep down in the depths of the light there is dark.

What do you guys think?

twilightangel14

my theory is that riku is the true keyblade master,but once he chose darkness over light he no longer was the keyblade master.supposedly kairi share a bond with the keyblade and the wielder of the key blade.from the bggining we could easily see that kairi likes sora.sice kari mustve like both sora and riku they both could wield the keyblade.when malificent open rikus true power he mustve be able to control the keyblade for a while.when sora said that he value all of his friend his heart became pure and the keyblade chose him as its new master.evidence ,yuffie said"the keyblade chooses its master".this is only a theory from a kh fan

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
LostBoyz940 said:
All I know about the keyblade is that before Sora there was another Keyblade Master but he brought destruction to the worlds well thats all.
How do you KNOW there was a Keyblader before Sora? I think the legend about the Keybladers was about Sora and Riku. Sora saved the worlds, but when Riku was possessed by Ansem, he wanted to destroy them.

Endgame

:D
Riku got the keyblade in hollow bastion because his heart was stronger then Sora's, and sora was able to summon it back because his heart become stronger than Riku's when he realised that his friends were his power.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
zappopunk182 said:
The keyblades go to the purest heart and you don t have to be pure light only to have it.
at that point riku plunged so far into darkness he was pure darkness.ansem didn t open kingdom hearts he opened up his world which then opened kingdom hearts and then shattered the walls to the other worlds

look at the part in the beginning of hallow bastion you see riku asking why did sora get the kb ansems then says that his heart was stronger .riku then says is my hearts waeker than his ,ansems at that point it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back