• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cliche Xion Theory, no not really...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

I was basing my comments off of your theory on Xion being No. I, or the number 1 experiment. In my opinion this scan provides evidence to your previous thread about Xion being the result of experimentation upon Aqua.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That's what I was saying Rain, my thing was just that she existed before Roxas and Naminé, which if you go off of what Axel said, seems extremely likely. I'm not saying she's been around as long as say Xemnas, though, I do believe that, but rather that she's been around longer than Roxas.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:\ it's not evidence. It can be used as supportive assumption, yes, but I have to wonder if any of you would've looked at that scan that way if it wasn't for my theory.

The thing is, like I said, plenty of time and opportunity and logic-ties to Xion "going to sleep" while already a member. Xemnas himself said he needed to rest, whatever that meant. I don't see him disappearing for years on end from the Org.
It's too loose, and again, the issue of her being unhooded post "waking up". I can't help but feel the two are connected, but that means she had to have "fallen asleep" only after she joined, otherwise when would we get to see her hooded?

tl;dr it's not proof. It's you choosing your favorite context for something detached from its context.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I saw that scan long before I read your theory, and have since thought that Xion had been around longer than Roxas. Your theory just made me think she was even older, though it hardly factors into the equation.

Muse

you look atrocious
Xion having been asleep hardly means that she's older than Roxas and Namine, though. She could be younger for all that we know. Being created during the beginning of CoM, awakened a little before halfway through it when Vexen's still alive, and then that scene comes up where they're like, "So you've finally awakened, Xion." There. Plausible reason for Xion being alseep yet not being older than Roxas and Namine.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
But this would only allow her a few weeks to be asleep, so I doubt that it's something that would rock the Organization, but hell, what do I know?

Muse

you look atrocious
It could be. Considering how she's still the 14th member in Organization XIII and is another Keyblade Wielder, I can see how her awakening and initiation into the Organization could rock it.

C

Crossroads

Her turning out to look like Kairi or Sora have equal chances of happening. That would explain her ability to wield since Kairi can weild too. But I still think it's Sora. (mostly to piss off Xenka)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Fair enough, I don't have much to say to that, as I have nothing to use against it. I still don't necessarily think that's it, but it could be.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Her turning out to look like Kairi or Sora have equal chances of happening. That would explain her ability to wield since Kairi can weild too. But I still think it's Sora. (mostly to piss off Xenka)

Kairi isn't a Wielder, that was Riku Duel Wielding, an ability he arguably no longer has since XH was purified from him.

Fair enough, I don't have much to say to that, as I have nothing to use against it. I still don't necessarily think that's it, but it could be.

So long as you won't use it to 'disprove' theories I'll be content.

C

Crossroads

Kairi isn't a Wielder, that was Riku Duel Wielding, an ability he arguably no longer has since XH was purified from him.

So long as you won't use it to 'disprove' theories I'll be content.

Dual wielding? I thought Nomura said that Kairi wielding hinted to something? I would think it would be something more important than an ability that dissapears so soon.

Muse

you look atrocious
Her turning out to look like Kairi or Sora have equal chances of happening.

You don't get it though.

Xion already looks like Kairi from the get-go. If her appearance were changing, why would it change her to look like someone she already looked like to begin with?

That would explain her ability to wield since Kairi can weild too.

Kairi =/= a wielder. That was Riku dual-wielding. I can rant more about how she's not a wielder, but that'll have to wait for another day when it's actually relevant to the discussion at hand. However, at this moment, it is not.

But I still think it's Sora. (mostly to piss off Xenka)

That's nice but please in the future keep your petty fights through VMs, okay?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dual wielding? I thought Nomura said that Kairi wielding hinted to something? I would think it would be something more important than an ability that dissapears so soon.

Riku Duel Wielded when he had Xehanort's Heartless inside him, and while assuming his form.
Let's look at this following theory:
Duel Wielding is possible due to there being a piece of another being capable of wielding inside a person.
Cases in point:
Roxas inside Sora, accessible through Drive Forms.
Ven inside Roxas.
XH inside Riku, accessible through Riku being Rikunort.

We got, by that tiny scene, semi confirmation that Sora and Roxas got their second Keyblade from Ven inside them, as well as tying Xehanort to the Keyblade, because where else would Riku have gotten one from?

A shit load of importance in a tiny ability that lasted for 30 seconds. Kairi being a wielder is kind of redundant as far as importance goes compared to this.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Riku Duel Wielded when he had Xehanort's Heartless inside him, and while assuming his form.
Duel Wielding is possible due to there being a piece of another being capable of wielding inside a person.
Cases in point:
Ven inside Roxas.

We got, by that tiny scene, semi confirmation that Sora and Roxas got their second Keyblade from Ven inside them, as well as tying Xehanort to the Keyblade, because where else would Riku have gotten one from?

A shit load of importance in a tiny ability that lasted for 30 seconds. Kairi being a wielder is kind of redundant as far as importance goes compared to this.

Does that mean that Original Sora could tri-weild since he had Roxas inside him and Roxas had Ven. Sora had all of them.

C

Crossroads

You don't get it though.

Xion already looks like Kairi from the get-go. If her appearance were changing, why would it change her to look like someone she already looked like to begin with?

Hair change possibly? I think it's Sora by the way.

Kairi =/= a wielder. That was Riku dual-wielding. I can rant more about how she's not a wielder, but that'll have to wait for another day when it's actually relevant to the discussion at hand. However, at this moment, it is not.

Well I think Kari can wield a keyblade. That's just me. I mean I think it's pretty suspicious that in BBS we have the same set up of wielders male, male, female. That's just too much of a coincidence to me.

That's nice but please in the future keep your petty fights through VMs, okay?

It wasn't a fight. One little comment, but...wow I just lost interest...

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No, because Roxas didn't exist at that point. The reason Roxas could wield is because of Sora, and he could DW because of Ven. Sora can't wield because of Roxas.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
No, because Roxas didn't exist at that point. The reason Roxas could wield is because of Sora, and he could DW because of Ven. Sora can't wield because of Roxas.

What about after Roxas and Sora merged at the end of KH2?

C

Crossroads

Cases in point:
Ven inside Roxas.

XH needed Riku's body to even be capable of wielding. Plus he's a heartless the keyblade hurts them. I think the only abilities Riku got from him is the ultra darkness boost.

Muse

you look atrocious
Wow. Major quote fail. :/

Hair change possibly? I think it's Sora by the way.

You mean Xion going from KH1 Kairi to KH2 Kairi like Xenka said? Impossible. If Xion's appearance is being changed by Sora's memories, then how would she be able to change into KH2 Kairi if Sora hadn't even seen what Kairi looked like until late KH2?

Well I think Kairi can wield a Keyblade. That's just me. I mean it's pretty suspicious that in BBS we have the same set up of wielders male, male, female. That's just too much of a coincidence for me.

As of right now though, she can't. While I'm not saying that she won't in the future, she's not a wielder in the canon storyline.

If she were, Riku wouldn't need to hand the Keyblade to her. She could summon it herself.
If she were, she'd be standing next to SRM pointing her Keyblade at Xemnas and shouting, 'No.'
If she were, Aqua'd be picking up her Keyblade in the secret ending and not Mickey's.

While Kairi may become a wielder in the future, in the present she is not.

It wasn't a fight. One little comment, but... wow. I just lost interest...

Alright then, rivalry. Keep whatever it is in VMs.

What about after Roxas and Sora merged at the end of KH2?

They merged at the beginning of KH2. Albeit not completely, but they were still considered whole and Sora was able to dual-wield after this point.

XH needed Riku's body to even be capable of wielding. Plus he's a heartless the keyblade hurts them. I think the only abilities Riku got from him is the ultra darkness boost.

Ansem SoD isn't really a Heartless though. He's an existence of a Heart. Like what Sora was during the end of KH1 and CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back