• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko Fan-club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I saw most of it, but I started watching kinda late in the second season, so I missed Odd's Furter Flash power, what was it?

XDDD Are you talking about the episode when something went wrong in LYOKO, and Odd came out as three odds? O___o;; And then in Lyoko he's like "Jeremy... I take back my marriage proposal! T_T " xDDD I loved that episode! :D

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
XDDD Are you talking about the episode when something went wrong in LYOKO, and Odd came out as three odds? O___o;; And then in Lyoko he's like "Jeremy... I take back my marriage proposal! T_T " xDDD I loved that episode! :D

DUDE! That's like my fav episode! that one rules. and u guys shud have seen how me and my friend spent our last school day. we sat through all our classes shouting out random things like "IMPACT!" and "LASER ARROW!" we got it from this Code Lyoko themed "things-to-do" list. I'll post it if I can find it

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
-bump- COME ON GUYS! NO SLACKING! btw, I found that list of Code Lyoko things to do at school

1. Whenever you see a bee, run away screaming.
2. Spike your hair and color the front purple.
3. Re-wire the TVs so that instead of Channel 1, you get to watch Code Lyoko.
4. Draw a Xana symbol on your forehead and act evil for the day.
5. In the computer labs, tell random people all about what you're doing using big words that no one can understand.
6. Whenever you meet someone new, ask them if they can keep a secret.
7. Refer to everyone as their name and then 'dear'. (Ex: Gabby Dear! Mike Dear!)
8. Randomly during class yell "Impact!" "Lazer Arrow!" or other things like that. (And make motions with your hands like you're beating up things)
9. Learn French
10. Call your friends on their cellphones- a lot. (And get a headset to wear with your 'phone.)
11. Whenever something really rocks, refer to it as 'super nuclear'.
12. When at school at any time, randomly start singing "Break, Break, Breakdance" REALLY loud.
13. "Accidentally" call your science teacher Mrs. Hertz- a lot.
14. Always ask people if they got a nose job.
15. Make yourself a character card either on the computer or with paper.
16. Make a diary inwhich you write lots of weird stuff about evil computer viruses... and leave it out "accidentally" for people to see.
17. Practice martial arts with a close friend.
18. Claim that various things which have disappeared (homework, for example) went up into the sky and didn't come back down.
19. If you finish using a computer and are leaving, hit the 'enter' key and say "Return to the past now!"
20. Turn in fanfiction for every creative writing assignment.
21. Do your reports on Japan. (Too bad you probably don't have any traditional samurai armer.)
22. Whistle the intro to the theme song.
23. Call your Physical Education teacher "Jimbo".
24. Skip PE classes, and have your laptop with you every moment.
25. Hide a pet at school.
26. Find the pic with the XANA symbol and put it on your desktop or screensavers and tell people that XANA is attacking.
27. Carry a fan around at school and throw it at random objects.
28. Dress up as an electrician and regularly check your school's electrical appliances and outlets.
29. Scream and run every time you see a teddy bear or laughing gas.
30. Dress up as your favorite character, act like them for a day, and beg your friends to call you by their name.
31. Make sure you say "strange" instead of "odd" and laugh at those who don't.
32. Hide in sewers.
33. (If you skateboard) when you get a running start yell "YEA!" right before you get on.
34. Draw Xana symbols all over your homework.
35. Build forts out of lunch tables.
36. Wear a skirt over pants.
37. Dye your hair pink.
38. Get a really cool computer and try to connect to Lyoko.
39. Bring your camera to school everyday (and shoot someone's butt while they're playing soccer, or other sport).
40. Eat everyone's left overs from the cafeteria.

taa

-bump- COME ON GUYS! NO SLACKING! btw, I found that list of Code Lyoko things to do at school

1. Whenever you see a bee, run away screaming.
2. Spike your hair and color the front purple.
3. Re-wire the TVs so that instead of Channel 1, you get to watch Code Lyoko.
4. Draw a Xana symbol on your forehead and act evil for the day.
5. In the computer labs, tell random people all about what you're doing using big words that no one can understand.
6. Whenever you meet someone new, ask them if they can keep a secret.
7. Refer to everyone as their name and then 'dear'. (Ex: Gabby Dear! Mike Dear!)
8. Randomly during class yell "Impact!" "Lazer Arrow!" or other things like that. (And make motions with your hands like you're beating up things)
9. Learn French
10. Call your friends on their cellphones- a lot. (And get a headset to wear with your 'phone.)
11. Whenever something really rocks, refer to it as 'super nuclear'.
12. When at school at any time, randomly start singing "Break, Break, Breakdance" REALLY loud.
13. "Accidentally" call your science teacher Mrs. Hertz- a lot.
14. Always ask people if they got a nose job.
15. Make yourself a character card either on the computer or with paper.
16. Make a diary inwhich you write lots of weird stuff about evil computer viruses... and leave it out "accidentally" for people to see.
17. Practice martial arts with a close friend.
18. Claim that various things which have disappeared (homework, for example) went up into the sky and didn't come back down.
19. If you finish using a computer and are leaving, hit the 'enter' key and say "Return to the past now!"
20. Turn in fanfiction for every creative writing assignment.
21. Do your reports on Japan. (Too bad you probably don't have any traditional samurai armer.)
22. Whistle the intro to the theme song.
23. Call your Physical Education teacher "Jimbo".
24. Skip PE classes, and have your laptop with you every moment.
25. Hide a pet at school.
26. Find the pic with the XANA symbol and put it on your desktop or screensavers and tell people that XANA is attacking.
27. Carry a fan around at school and throw it at random objects.
28. Dress up as an electrician and regularly check your school's electrical appliances and outlets.
29. Scream and run every time you see a teddy bear or laughing gas.
30. Dress up as your favorite character, act like them for a day, and beg your friends to call you by their name.
31. Make sure you say "strange" instead of "odd" and laugh at those who don't.
32. Hide in sewers.
33. (If you skateboard) when you get a running start yell "YEA!" right before you get on.
34. Draw Xana symbols all over your homework.
35. Build forts out of lunch tables.
36. Wear a skirt over pants.
37. Dye your hair pink.
38. Get a really cool computer and try to connect to Lyoko.
39. Bring your camera to school everyday (and shoot someone's butt while they're playing soccer, or other sport).
40. Eat everyone's left overs from the cafeteria.

LMAO! thats so funny! cool. :cool:

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Wondering if I can join?

Name:Blitz Kanoka

Friends:

Appearance: Blitz has a white unbuttoned collard shirt, with a black tight shirt under it. His pants are black and tigh. He has black boots. He stands at about 6'0. He has black shoulderlength hair and dark purple eyes. His only accesory is a black spiked wristband on his right wrist.

Lyoko Appearance: Blitz has a black jumpsuit with a yellow streak going down the side. His hair shoots back like Axels. He has black goggles. His jumpsuit has a built in scarf that he puts over his nose, just in case.

Personality: Blitz has an outgoing and carefree personality. He doesn't take to much seriously, but can be seriouse when he chooses. He loves to fight, and is the most immature person in the world. He loves to pull pranks, especially on Missy.

Weapon: Zap Cannon on his right hand. It starts out as his hand, and then his hand bends in, and the Zap Cannon appears.

Bio: Gotta do later....sorry

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ Welcome yo, To our famous Lyoko gang of awesomeness! >__> BUT to fully be in the gang, you must give Jim a wedgie! D: GO FOR IT! XDD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XDD *Sits on the sidelines, Laughing head off* WE WIN! XD Lol, Your in. :D (That Rhymed) o.o

Josiah

Quarian Power!
WOOHOO! @.@ I wish there would be new characters though... That would own! v.v

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I CAN'T BELIEVE WILLIAM'S DEFECTED ARSE TRIED TO TOSS AELITA INTO THE VIRTUAL SEA! >__> Oh, if I was there, I'd give him a taste of... Jos' special Knuckle sub-sandwhich! :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back