• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko Fan-club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD Yeah, I know! >.> She devirtualized RIGHT before falling in... Phew! X.X

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
lol......my friend made a good point: Jeremie has an obsession with hitting the 'Enter' button when he says "Return to the Past!" iun some episodes you see him being dragged off and he says "Return to the Past!" he must have ADD or somthing..........hey, Josiah, did you see that list of Code Lyoko stuff I posted

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I am going to do a little reviving action, because my heart told me to ^.^; It said if I didn't, I'd turn into a heartless! O_O;

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
lol silly biscuits! xD

alas im taking my leave now! i might tho post after the Jonas concert that im going to in less then a week cause i might put it up on youtube =) i`ll still answer PM`s and yahoo ....[on topic] I love Odd Delarobia (i SO spelt that wrong xD)

~ ♥ Mushu

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o.0 I've seen that commercial a thousand times, and it's funny as hell! :D Hey thur, Mushu!!! ^.^

Josiah

Quarian Power!
*dances as my name is sung* That's my name! that's my name! that's my name! Don't wear it out! Don't wear it out! Don't wear it out!!! ^.^; xDDD I just sounded like a broken record o_O;

xDDD I know, I've never watched the simpsons O_O; Family guy and Futurama are much better!!! xD ;~; I wish... I have it but it doesn't work on this thing! >__>; Puny, pathetic, Junky waste of plastic! T~T;

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
*dances as my name is sung* That's my name! that's my name! that's my name! Don't wear it out! Don't wear it out! Don't wear it out!!! ^.^; xDDD I just sounded like a broken record o_O;

xDDD I know, I've never watched the simpsons O_O; Family guy and Futurama are much better!!! xD ;~; I wish... I have it but it doesn't work on this thing! >__>; Puny, pathetic, Junky waste of plastic! T~T;

xDD -is randomly French- Aw, wee wee! -Jim runs over out of now here- SEVENTH DOOR DOWN THE HALL TO THE RIGHT! ^_____________^ ...O__o;... -ahem- your singing is looooovvleee xD <3

omg i havent either O_O i dont watch family or futurama either xD and that doesnt work either!?!? ;__________________________________; i just got it and like yeah xD i liike never talk to you anymore and that makes me sad ;__; ....i cant talk as long tonight cause i have to get up early for another Jonas Brothers concert ._.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XDDD o__O HEY, THAT'S AELITA'S ROOM!!! >_<; xDD Thankya, Thankya vurry much! v_v;

XD Aww T_T; Those shows are hilarious xDD Srsly? o.o; This is why I can't wait to get a new computer!!! >__>; This computer stinks like monkey's ass! @_@; And I know... None of us really talk to each other like we use too T___T;; I Swear I'mma gettin Yahoo, AND AIM soon... Hopefully o_O; ...SWEET! >_> Another concert? o.o This like yer third one? xDD

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
XDD ROFL Jim what the snappizle is yo beef? o_O; ....note to self, never say that again xDD

xD ive seen like... parts and i was all "xDD wtf? o.0" xD omg lmao! thats not healthy @_@ i like yahoo better then aim v.v yeah its like everyone left or is -sounds like Awwwnuld- OUT TO LUUUCH x__X; ...i do talk to Neko and Yumers on yahoo still tho.. hope you get it soon bro ;-;
xDD yeah it is lmao this one im hopefully gunna put on youtube xD i`ll record the meet and greet and hopefully put that up on youtube o.o

Josiah

Quarian Power!
LMAO Sounds like something Marlene would say! WAHAHAHA that never gets old! xDDD 0.o;

xDD LOL! Yeah, I know they are really random! @_@; Me doubly! Yahoo owns AIM. ^_^; It's all customizable and crap o_O LMAO! Everyone must be out at Subway, eating fresh T~T; Yeah, Brainy, and Yumes ahve been getting on my arse about Yahoo! I WANT IT! ;~; Me two.v.v
Sweet! If you do, I HAVE to see it xDD

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
OMG!!! Marlene!!!! demon child!!!!!!! ...O_____________O I cant believe i forgot about the 'I am all that is man!' ...shame on me o.o xD

lol word 0.o lol! yahoo is like pwning aim =/ the icons are better on there cause you can have your own pictures and on aim its all difficult to mess with v.v ROFL Subway!!...but for everything else theres Master Card!... Master Card my ass i want pudding >_> ....xD lol im sorry ive been proly annoying you about it to sorry^^;;;
and of COURSE! ^_________^ theres like freaky people on youtube so i`ll have it only where my friends can see it so i have to add you =)

damn well im being yelled at to sleep so i can get up for the concert, its like a freakin 5 hour drive to the concert @________@ talk to ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!^___^ <3 <3 LOVE YOU!!!!!!! xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back