• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded: EP 1 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Shweet! :D Thanks for posting that! The episode looks really kewl. CHIP AND DALEEEE <3

I could try to translate it later, but I dunno how quick it would be. XD; Or how great either...

Xango99

lol..this week has just been flowing with kingdom hearts news...lol. days release in japan..spoiler alores...english trailer..site updates.....new scans of the game...coded release...NA release date.....

SuperSailorEarth

lol..this week has just been flowing with kingdom hearts news...lol. days release in japan..spoiler alores...english trailer..site updates.....new scans of the game...coded release...NA release date.....

now why cant every week be like that? :D

I really hope some one videos and subs it soon... Coded may be the least covered, but it is still very interesting!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I attempted to translate some of it, but it somewhat flopped. From what I got, I can surmise that the first part speaks of the mystery text in Jiminy's Journal, and says something of the King... And the second part is basically saying that Disney Castle is being taken over... I think :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back