• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coffee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I finally bought a coffee maker today. I figured that it was cheaper then energy drinks.

Anyone else?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Coffee maker? I frown upon you, unless you're making capuccinos.

But, yeah cappucinos with chocolate are awesome because I have the weak tongue of an adolescent.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
For now, capuccinos are not involved.

Maybe after I master basic coffee, I'll try those.

Trag

Bronze Member
I need a Mr. Coffee, or a kettle.I have a family one, but I want one for my own so I can make flavored brews. I can't drink caffeine because of a temporary medical condition, but once it's all over I am drinking till my tolerance is back up. Do you have a favorite type? My favorite's hazlenut. All my shits decaf.
Also, I put 2-3 scoops of sugar, what's your dosage?

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Eh, i havent had coffee in a long time. It's okay. tried some when i was some years younger. me and my sister were trying to stay up late so yea. was okay i guess. *shrugs*

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I drink a lot, a lotttttt, of coffee. Sucks because we're not allowed to have coffee makers in our dorm so I have to stick to microwaved shit and Starbucks.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I usually get my coffee from Starbucks.
Because I suck at making my own coffee. It never tastes as good.

Exact opposite for me. I prefer the coffee I make over anything else I've tried. Folgers mmm.

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The last time I had coffee was years ago. Four cups in one day crashed me, so I don't drink them anymore.

Usually if I drink them again, I add sugar and some milk. I have to add something to it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
the McDonald's I work at has a very popular McCafe. it's bullshit.
and recently we've had days where we just don't have enough people that know Cafe, and coincidently they're the days where i have to work out front.
so i'm out cleaning the dining room and no one's in Cafe and all these fucking tradies walk in and are waiting at the Cafe to order shit and they're all looking at me like "why don't you fucking serve me?" and all i want to do is tell them to 'fuck off and eat a quater pounder'. then i have to take their order and they order some fucked up shit i've never heard of with all these syrups and they're just staring at me like i'm retarded.

i fucking hate coffee and i hate pretentious coffee loving fags.

Last edited:

the McDonald's I work at has a vary popular McCafe. it's bullshit.
and recently we've had days were we just don't have enough people that know Cafe, and coincidently they're the days where i have to work out front.
so i'm out cleaning the dining room and no one's in Cafe and all these fucking tradies walk in and are waiting at the Cafe to order shit and they're all looking at me like "why don't you fucking serve me?" and all i want to do is tell them to 'fuck off and eat a quater pounder'. then i have to take their order and they order some fucked up shit i've never heard of with all these syrups and they're just staring at me like i'm retarded.
Unlucky.

i fucking hate coffee and i hate pretentious coffee loving fags.
I love you to Johnny Stooge.

P.S. McCafe sucks cock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
i wouldn't worry Gavin
i hardly think your the type to be pretentious.

I have a friend, and my GF who work at Starbucks
and whenever i'm talking to them, there's always
that moment of a pretentious coffee lover
who adds all this extra shit with their coffee
to look smart/ educated or whatever.
....almost as annoying as people
who love to type in public.

Just get a damn Mocha

I like coffee, but i'm not picky

Back