• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coffee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I have drank coffee only a few times. I don't mind it too much, but it order for me to drink it I need good creamer and/or a lot of sugar.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I drink coffee every morning, and usually after the trainings. I drink it with sugar and milk.
One of my classmates had to go to see the doctor today during school. He had drunk too much coffee during the weekend (8 liters). o_O

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't drink coffee all that often. Usually when I do, it's offerred to me by someone and I'm in the mood to try something different. It's got an ok taste, I guess.

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
Uh, what the hell are they?
336696.2.JPG

Otherwise known as sex in a can.

not a big fan of coffee. to be honest, the only thing I drink that has coffee in it is Starbuck's Frappachinos lol.

I've had Dunkin Donuts coffee before, and its horrible. no matter what flavor I get, it always tastes like black coffee to me. ><

but other than that, I don't really drink coffee

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
The aftertaste of coffee in your mouth is enough for me not to enjoy drinking it, which I reminded myself of earlier today.

Stick to energy drinks pumped with caffeine. They taste nicer and don't give you a tar mouth afterwards.

Back