• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

College Newspaper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well on Friday I found out I am second in command at my school of the school "paper" (We do it online). We get new people to be in charge every semester, and this is my SECOND SEMESTER OF FRESHMAN YEAR.

This got me to wondering, what do you guys know about your schools paper? Do you read it? What types of things do you like reading about in the school paper?

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I'm the lead designer for my colleges newspaper. I love working there, it's probably one of the best things I've involved myself with in a long time. It's incredibly time consuming work, though. lol

I don't typically read it unless I'm copy editing or a particular story is interesting in some way (which usually never happens; it's a college newspaper after all lol).

EDIT: should prob mention I've been working there for about 3 semesters (once this semester ends).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back