• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COM help me please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
I am on my last world on the first set of cards they give you. I decided to save Olympus colliseum for last, but now i cant get out. any tips?? I need a few more cards, though. Usually I cant beat hades.

But I have beaten him ONCE. (sad, isn't it?)

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You probably are best off staying in Olympus Colosseum, for the sake of training. But like said above, just create a lot of the Heartless rooms. You might as well make a couple of Synthesis rooms if you can to try get some higher numbered cards

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Have you even tried to beat him yet? I mean if you've done all the worlds before that, then he should be easy. Even if so, just create more heartless rooms and train. You know you can rechange the room, by simply using another card on the door.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
If it is Re:Com, then Hades is considerably easy, easier than the GBA version I dare say.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
If it is Re:Com, then Hades is considerably easy, easier than the GBA version I dare say.

I'd have to agree with you. One because his fire arm attack got way easier. I mean, you could freakin DOGE ROLL under it when it was like, 3-4 feet from the effing ground o.o

DUMMY

Website
www.myspace.com
Hades really isnt that hard. Just need to use dodge roll and dont be a noob always packing sleights. Leading to you only having 1 card left and hades still having like 2 bars of life.

TrueRoxas527

I HATE it when people say 'I'm down to 2 cads left, I used all my sleights I could and now I'm stuck' because they are ALWAYS using sleights. The only time I've ever asked a question or used a help guide was when I was stuck in Wonderland in KH1, I didn't know I had to step on the big stump.

ON TOPIC: Don't have any fire attacks, he just absorbs them, avoid having enemy cards or item cards. Especially enemy cards unless they REALLY help the battle. This clears the way for more attacks.
Also, if you have a chance, reload your cards to the closest you can before it actually restocks. Do this as soon as possible. That way, when you run out of cards, you just tap it and it already restocks!
Plus, dodge roll is ESSENTIAL for beating any bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back