• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coming out thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

This is to the people who feel it is a good idea to post the tragedies of their life. If anything along these lines ever cross your mind: "Oh god, my granny just died, I think I'll tell everyone on KHInsider.con, they'll make me feel all better" then I suggest you just stop and think twice before posting, because as the title states the internet is not a support group. Everyone deals with their own share off difficulties, so yours are no more special than ours...But are we posting about it?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Re: The internet is not a support group

It's up to the poster. Stop trying to be a hero.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

This is from the guy who posted a thread in Help and Support that said his life was doomed because his girl dumped him lost his job and got kicked out of home but yet still have all this internet access

Fuckin Kill yourself dude.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

man i agree keep you"re problems to you"re self and the others around you, dont come sharing them to others who will only make fun of you.

The Dark Destiny

This is from the guy who posted a thread in Help and Support that said his life was doomed because his girl dumped him lost his job and got kicked out of home but yet still have all this internet access

Fuckin Kill yourself dude.

Wow, you really are as dumb as people tell me...You need to check that thread again.

Spic Steve

Awards

What in the hell are you talking about kid?

it's up to the poster what problems they decide to post on here.
No one is going to listen to your homeless, girlfriendless, jobless ass because NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.
You're not going to change shit. Stop trying to.

The Dark Destiny

it's up to the poster what problems they decide to post on here.
No one is going to listen to your homeless, girlfriendless, jobless ass because NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.
You're not going to change shit. Stop trying to.

Holy shit you're retarded, Let me know when you stop being a prick.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Holy shit you're retarded, Let me know when you stop being a FuckTard.

Spic Steve

Awards

Holy shit you're retarded, Let me know when you stop being a prick.

and instead of defending your point, you insult me.
You know I'm right. You're like a Christian.
You push your religion on everyone, but you're not going to change shit. All you're going to do is make people hate you.
I didn't expect much more from you, honestly.

The Dark Destiny

and instead of defending your point, you insult me.
You know I'm right. You're like a Christian.
You push your religion on everyone, but you're not going to change shit. All you're going to do is make people hate you.
I didn't expect much more from you, honestly.

I am an atheist you dumb-fuck.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

Believe it or not, there are some people on the internet that aren't total jerks and actually try to help others cope with their problems.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow, you really are as dumb as people tell me...You need to check that thread again.

Yeah because everyone talks to you on the forums and I obviously can tell im the stupidest member on here because i have like 10 hateclubs calling me a fuckin moron. Send me Pm's, VM's, or Post supportting your claims and then I'll kill myself because im stupid on KHI.

I am an atheist you dumb-fuck.

The Dark Destiny said:
Why I am a fucking moron is beyond me.
That explains why your stupid.

Swag

Young King
So basically, just like you shouldn't listen to people that do post their whole life stories on here, they're not going to listen to you if you tell them not to.

I mean, if that's what they wanna do then shit, that's them; if you don't then thats you. You just do you, and let them do them, no reason to be all hostile and come at them for what they do ya digg?

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
This is to the people who feel it is a good idea to post the tragedies of their life. If anything along these lines ever cross your mind: "Oh god, my granny just died, I think I'll tell everyone on KHInsider.con, they'll make me feel all better" then I suggest you just stop and think twice before posting, because as the title states the internet is not a support group. Everyone deals with their own share off difficulties, so yours are no more special than ours...But are we posting about it?
hypocrite who won't learn their lesson

Swag

Young King
And for the record:

The Dark Destiny said:
Okay, my girlfriend left me because I didn't want to have her babies. I lost my job because my wallet got jacked and I couldn't pay for gas to get in. My bank for some reason that they won't explain has closed my account. I cannot go to my parents because they have disowned me for being an emancipated minor (long fucking story) so what would you do in my situation. Because right now, I don't even have a dollar to my name!?

*You may be thinking "He's only 18, how the hell is this happening to him" The answer is simple, as a little kid I took on a ridiculous amount of responsibility and I was trained to be able to handle it. It made me quite independent but it looks like, my independence got me screwed in a big way, huh?*

Srsly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back