• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed worlds in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Hearts

I know this has been posted before, but I can't find it. Anyway, what are the confirmed worlds of KH2?

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
.. Ok, well first you should go and check out
www.kingdomhearts2.net
and then you might want to go and check the synopsis and there's your answer.
but if you want I can tell you some of them.
Disney Castle, Twilight Town, Mulan's World, ANcient Greece, Hollow Bastion and a load of others.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Teny said:
.. Ok, well first you should go and check out
www.kingdomhearts2.net
and then you might want to go and check the synopsis and there's your answer.
but if you want I can tell you some of them.
Disney Castle, Twilight Town, Mulan's World, ANcient Greece, Hollow Bastion and a load of others.

I believe Halloween Town and Christmas Town also :p

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Fine I'll post all worlds:
Destiny Islands
Twilight Town
Ancient Greece (Hercules)
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Fabled Countryside (Beauty and the Beast)
Christmas Town (Nightmare before Christmas)
Hollow Bastion
Agrabah (Aladdian)
Disney Castle
????? (Pirates of the Carribean)
Deep Dive?

These are all confirmed worlds. But possibly Deep Dive? KH Ultimania says it is. Heres what they say.

Deep Dive, the infamous video that plays at the end of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. Its importance in Kingdom Hearts 2 is huge. But what is this importance? with nothing confirmed we can only state what we can see. Within the world we have been witness to 5 members of the Organisation.

Firstly we have witnessed the Blonde Haired Boy fight against hordes of NEO Shadow's here in addition to Riku and Mickey Mouse assisting them. Those 3 are within Deep Dive to search for Sora, that or they are awaiting Sora's arrival. Following on, the other 2 members of the organisation discuss on the beach mentioning that one of them looks like someone else, with the clip that follows afterwards we can only presume they are talking about Sora.

In addition we know that Sora & Co. will be traveling to Deep Dive due to us very briefy seeing Sora on the same beach that the 2 members of the organisation were having a discussion.

Expect this page to contain further information soon after the release of Chain Of Memories in North America.
dd.gif

Its old, but no one knows much more about this.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Correct List:

Destiny Islands
Twilight Town
Olympus Coliseum/Underworld (Hercules)
Ancient China (Mulan)
Fabled Countryside (Beauty and the Beast)
Halloween Town/Christmas Town (Nightmare before Christmas)
Hollow Bastion
Agrabah (Aladdin)
Disney Castle
Pirates of the Carribean World

Deep Dive isn't going to be a world or the name of a world.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Deep Dive is the name of a secret trailer.

Also the world was seen in Another Story, Another Sde before Deep Dive Which is just ASAS extended existed.

So the world would be called ASAS before Deep Dive.

Plus Deep Dive is a stupid name. And theres no proof of any actual gameplay, scans, confirmities, or anything saying that you will go there.

And since we've seen the world I think they would say something. Like in Nomura's interview and ASAS/DD were mentioned. He would have said something.

Just like how they asked him about the BHK and it wasn't about if he was playable or not but Nomura just came out and said it.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
The real ABSOULUTE list

Quote, quote
"Features all the worlds from the original game, plus 6 exciting new worlds:
Steamboat Willie , The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean (based on film)"

Pay closer attention and you'll notice that ALL the worlds from Kingdom Hearts will be returning, meaning that in Kingdom Hearts 2 we will also be seeing:
- Traverse Town
- 100 Acre World
- Wonderland
- Deep Jungle
- Monstro
- Atlantica
- Neverland
- End of The World

BUT They said that the removed Steamboat Wilie and Lion King because square enix told them too. ( http://kh2.co.uk ) and guys kingdomhearts2.net doesn't have every single detail of news. Sorry, it's the truth.

kh2.co has more info
kingdomhearts2 has more members, fun stuff, art and etc

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Actually they said they speculated that becuz of what happened to them.

It could be anything.

It could have been a joke, S-E told them to remove it for spoiling reasons, the person who wrote that wrote the wrong ones, they needed space....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back