• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Jaxx said:
These must be all of the confirmed Worlds so far:

Traverse Town
Wonderland
Ancient Greece
Deep Jungle (Maybe not due to copyright issues)
Disney Castle
Destiny Islands
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Monstro
Atlantica
Hollow Bastion
100 Acre Wood
Neverland
Twilight Town
Fabled Countryside
Land of the Dragons
The Caribbean
Pride Rock
Steamboat Willie
Unrevealed Disney World

thats 20 worlds,

it must be 2 disks

~NGD OMEGA~

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am back after a long break playing Final Fantasy tactics, and now I can finally gloat!

PIRATES OF THE CARRIBIEN!!! I TOLD YOU ALL IT WOULD BE IN THERE!!! (Or more like suggested it, and I WAS RIGHT!!!! Not only that, but back in my old thread, a "Surprising New world" I also said that was the surprising one, and I was right about that too, even though it was a guess. Now I have to go back to my game now, but expect more gloating later... HAHA!!! YOU'VE all been Served!

adventchildkiori

Its already confirmed that there is two discs and for the worlds there is the orginal worlds and 6 new worlds (thanks to Non-Existant One for telling me this) .

Heres the KH Worlds:

Destiny Island
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Olympus Coliseum
Deep Jungle
Agrabah
Monstro
Atlantica
Halloween Town
Neverland
The Hundred Acre Wood
Hollow Bastion
End of the World (We are most likely never going to see this world again, so this one doesnt really count)

So the 12 worlds above plus the 6 new worlds will equal 18 worlds in all.

J

Jaxx

Maybe Olympus Coliseum is called that instead of Ancient Greece...
So no Ancient Greece or Ancient China; Olympus Coliseum and Land of the Dragons.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
idiot disney castle is a new world its 100% confirmed havn't you seen the videos!!!!!!!!

and were have you been potc have been confirmed for a while now
ok now that was mean and wrong, KL knows it has been confirmed, and was merely stating the fact that since it was told that all worlds from...well i don't know exactly what he mean't but still, he knows that. and KL does know potc has been confirmed, KL was there the day most of us learned it. so back off! and be nice.
PIRATES OF THE CARRIBIEN!!! I TOLD YOU ALL IT WOULD BE IN THERE!!! (Or more like suggested it, and I WAS RIGHT!!!! Not only that, but back in my old thread, a "Surprising New world" I also said that was the surprising one, and I was right about that too, even though it was a guess. Now I have to go back to my game now, but expect more gloating later... HAHA!!! YOU'VE all been Served!
did you not read one of my previous posts? i told you to read the info because you were right! yay for NGD!!! does that mean i still got served? and dang that was a long break! you must have gotten a lot done.
Maybe Olympus Coliseum is called that instead of Ancient Greece...
So no Ancient Greece or Ancient China; Olympus Coliseum and Land of the Dragons.
nuh uh! it is not olympus coliseum! it is anceint greece! and it is not land of the dragons! it is anceint china!

J

Jaxx

What Is So Great About .:kl:.?!?!?! Why Does Everyone Always Talk About Him And Think He Knows Everything?!?!?!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
What Is So Great About .:kl:.?!?!?! Why Does Everyone Always Talk About Him And Think He Knows Everything?!?!?!
we don't think he knows everyhting, he just knows a lot. and so far has not been wrong. and we respect that...sometimes. and no one always talks about him, well as far as i know. you should lighten up a little jaxx.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
First of all bud, POTC is Pirates Of the Carribean, and that is in the game. confrimed

First of all I said that was not the NAME of the world. The world may be based off of it but thats not the name of the world.

That's just like saying Aladdin's world is Aladdin.

idiot disney castle is a new world its 100% confirmed havn't you seen the videos!!!!!!!!

Disney Castle is not new. It was in the first game except it wasn't playable.

we don't think he knows everyhting, he just knows a lot. and so far has not been wrong. and we respect that...sometimes. and no one always talks about him, well as far as i know. you should lighten up a little jaxx.

That's you kero.

adventchildkiori

kerobaroes said:
nuh uh! it is not olympus coliseum! it is anceint greece! and it is not land of the dragons! it is anceint china!

I would think will still be called Olympus Coliseum because thats what its called in the first game. They can change the name or do whatever but still that wont change that the Coliseum was in the first game, so now Im thinking that its not one of the new worlds just an improved version of a world from the first game but it may still be counted as a new world (Its like a catch 42, 22 or whatever you call it...).

Bleeding Bastard

hmmmmm......so

ancient china( or land of dragons)
ancient greece(colisiuem, underworld, thebes(town))
twilight town
whatever the potc world is called
lion king's world(pride rock)
Fabled countryside (peaceful village,forbidden woods, beast's castle)
steamboat willie(hopefully like winnie the pooh)
disney castle( wich is new as in we havent played it yet..but we have seen in it KH1)
destiny islands
all of the old worlds...hopfully not winnie the pooh or deep jungle
hollow bastion
wht would the have end of the world?? that would be dum...

did i miss anything.... you guys take this stuff too seriously

KL does know alot of stuff.... and i respect his ability to be right alot...
but no one knows everything about the game since it isnt out yet..and being rude doesnt help anything (not directed to anyone)

anyways........
i really hope Sword in the stone is the surprise world....it would make sense...
Merlin could help you train...turn you into a fish and a squirrel and a bird...and you could do minigames as different animals..and the enemies would be Madam mim as her many shapes
or the mean castle owner and his son....

J

Jaxx

Okay now this is randomly off-topic, but I need .:KL:.'s help (sorry about bein rood, I was in a bad mood :D).
Anyway, how in the Hell do I beat Riku on Chain of Memories. I'm on the bit where Sora has just realised that Namine is not the girl he cares most about.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sword in the Stone's world might be called Camelot and Lion King's is debatable:

It could be Pride Rock, Pride Lands...African Safari....

~NGD OMEGA~

did you not read one of my previous posts? i told you to read the info because you were right! yay for NGD!!! does that mean i still got served? and dang that was a long break! you must have gotten a lot done.

Hehehehehehehe.... Yeah I did get a lot done, all 300 plus the judge missions... although I didn't get this one mission called my mission cuz I can't get the items for it... weird... anyway that is good for me, since I just bought it last week...

Anyway I just knew that it was PoTC, but some people in my one thread said it couldn't be done because it was real life. WHOSE LAUGHING NOW!!!! MWUHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Got to go, I'll gloat more later.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I sure hope not, Wonderland bites, and yes you actually get to play through disney castle. 100 acre wood wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though. if it comes back, then I can BEAR it, pun intended. But as for steamboat willie world? That's got to be the dumbest thing yet! It's dragging down what will be the game of the year!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back