• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Confusion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've all seen "Fate Of The Unknown", right?

Ok, in that, Master Xehanort is depicted to be a ruthless, sinister force who's pretty much unstoppable.

Now, lets flash forward to TGS. On the poster outside the building, he still looks quite evil. (And as a side note, is Nomura trying to attempt a little foreshadowing by having him look up at Sora?) Now, lets take a look at this scan.

Evil, but I've seen worse.

Now, this one.

Now, I don't know if this is what the intent of the scene is. In fact, no one but Nomura-San does, but I digress. Does it look like he's pleading here?

Doesn't seem too evil to me in that shot, unless he's playing the typical bad-guy "please don't kill me, I'll change my ways" trickery card. Still it makes me wonder.

When this contains the only gameplay shot of a evil looking Master Xehanort, it makes me wonder if he truly is evil.

So what do you guys think? Was he first good, and later during the game, converted to evil? Or is he pure evil with a sly trickster side to him? Your thoughts, please.

My guess is he wasn't as powerful as he was in the beginning of the game then they way he looked in The Birth By Sleep Trailer. The second pic looked like he was beat in a fight and was weak, and trying to comrpomise, or something with Terra since there's a pic showing them about to fight. The first pic looks like he's explaining something to Terra about, well, the story of Birth By Sleep. Besides, it sounds like you're comparing the PSP Graphics with the graphics in The Birth By Sleep Trailer. A lot can happen with some work.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Unless you see it somewhere on this poster.....if anybody needed it

sa404020bn9.jpg
her or

it has this weird reflection of Xemnas and MX either looking at eachother or Sora

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Why is there a HUGE blank spot on your post? Wait never mind, downloaded slow. On topic, I think that MX is not the "master" and "apprentice" that TAV's looking for.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
screen%2008.jpg

You know, at first, I thought he had his other hand behind his back, like usual, but now, after looking a bit closer, it does look like he's clutching his stomach a bit. I'm starting to think he's initially good, but he becomes possessed (Possibly by the Venom ripoff) at certain times of the game, and we're witnessing one of those times.

Oh, and in the poster, I never said he was truly looking at Sora, but the way Nomura plans things, the fact that it looks like he's looking in Sora's direction could be a huge sign of foreshadowing. We all know how Nomura loves to play with our heads.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

oh i know what you mean, i was just pointing out the image of the poster given its appearance

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Just to clear things up, MX isn't looking up at Sora. It's hard to see because the picture is small, but if you enlarge it, and look closely at the MX's eyes, they're looking down at Terra, Aqua, and Ven. I don't know about the Organization. Nomura probably made them too badass to look at the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back