• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Controls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

got_kh2?

Just making sure, but are these the controls for kh2?
X = Jump
O = Use Command
Triangle = Reaction Command, Talk, Open Chest
Square = Use Ability (Slide Dash, Guard, etc)
Right Analog = Camera/Command Menu (Toggle with L2)
Left Analog = Move
Start = Menu, Pause
Select = First Person View
Up, Down, Left, Right = Command Menu
R1 = Lock on
R2 = Toggle Camera between Auto/Manual
L1 = Shortcut
L2 = Toggle use of Right Analog Stick (Camera/Command Menu)

Tell me if i've made a mistake

riku157

they usually switch the controls around when it comes to the NA version since most japanese games press O to continue on with dialogue or to select something and the NA version uses X

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
and as for the square button it has to be timed to work properly like in a middle of a combo thats where you can press it other wise i dont know if it works

T

TwilightBlitz7

i heard if u hold down L2 and R2 u could scoll the command menu with the right analog stick

got_kh2?

R2 and L2 does have a control. You use the R2 to toggle the use of the Right Analog, and you use the L2 to change the camera from auto to manual and vica versa. Read the first post

Eddie Boy

I want know if the game controls are good. Are there problems you go through when battling, for those who've played it.

Blindfolded_Riku

got_kh2? said:
R2 and L2 does have a control. You use the R2 to toggle the use of the Right Analog, and you use the L2 to change the camera from auto to manual and vica versa. Read the first post

u serious ? i have the game since 2 months but never used this 0.o crap

E

Evil-Riku

Thats pretty much the controls for KH2, accpet that X was to attack, and O to jump. Otherwise the controls will be kinda cool in the N.A version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back