• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Convenience vs. Security

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
It's my senior year, and I've been attending the same high school for three years. This last one, I was able to choose all my classes, and I got a streak of great teachers that I'm on good terms with.

The problem? I just moved into a new house about 12 miles away, and in another school's jurisdiction. I'm quite capable of biking a 24 mile commute daily, but I'm afraid that it would make holding a job in either area pretty hard.

So on the one hand, I know my thighs will become totally buff, and the classes in my original school will be fun and worth my time, but it will leave my outside-school life pretty naked. On the other, I'll be in a new school with new opportunities, and a more convenient location, but I won't know anyone, much less the teachers.

lakdfj

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Personally I would continue going to the school that makes you more comfortable.
I know new opportunities abound at the other school but if you don't want your social life to go down the drain (In school I mean) than just keep going to the school you're at now.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well well are you asking then? It didn't seem like it. Anyway, you know what? Go to the school you want and all. I don't think the biking does really have to be a matter unless you live somewhere that snows and stuff. Then yeah, that's going to be a problem. Not to mention if you can't get a job there, try someplace out or wherever you close by. I'm not sure what to say considering I've never really experience this but do what you want and think what is best. If you want to go to school closest to you, go. If you want to bike, do so, there's nothing really stopping you is there? Otherwise, don't know what else to say. Good luck!

C

Colours

The problem is.....you want to go to a school that can let you choose your classes, but it doesn't work like that for all.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Go to the new school.

You don't have to lose your old friends, and you've got a wonderful opportunity to make new ones.

Plus, you can still do whatever pleases you. Security only goes so far as it is safe. In this case, it is not.

I moved out of the house this summer, an hour away from home. I've already managed to meet so many new people, and I'm not even in school, where people my age cluster like birds. It's always exciting to make new friends and show people that you're kickass. ;D

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Is there anyway you can hitch a ride/get a car?

Also, tight thighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back