• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coplue things to say

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
i wanna say some theroys and ask some questions. First, What is up with demyx and a gitaur. That aint no weapon. Second i think WE KILL AXEl for good because the would explain why DiZ has wind and fire(his wepons) Post your thoughts.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Demix weapon not a guitar it's a suitar and there"s no clues for me to say axel will die and diz doesn't have wind for power or fire.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
1. Those aren't theories.
2. Anyone with a guitar for a weapon is okay in my book.
3. Use proper english+spelling.
4. Once again, none of them are theories.

In regard to the Axel statement, when do we see that DiZ has wind and fire wheels? Axel is more an enigma than he is good or bad. He did fight Sora and BHK, but he also killed Vexen and such.

BTW, you spelled COUPLE wrong as well.

yado

I taste delicious
Ok i did screw up bu my theory was the Axel thing and i coulda swore Axels pinwheel things where called wnd and fire... o well and sorry about the whole suair thing

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yado said:
Ok i did screw up bu my theory was the Axel thing and i coulda swore Axels pinwheel things where called wnd and fire... o well and sorry about the whole suair thing
For sure its fire you can see in com and the kh2 trailer . :D

yado

I taste delicious
Ok im rephraseing my theroy. II think we get to kill axel(or some1 does) because DiZ had his weapons and since they are on the table they could have been talking about it.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yado said:
Ok im rephraseing my theroy. II think we get to kill axel(or some1 does) because DiZ had his weapons and since they are on the table they could have been talking about it.
Where is it even confirmed on that table is diz's weapons .

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
okay, now.*resisting.....urge...to....FLAME!!!!* alright. with that out of my system.
The weapon is called a citar. It resembles a guitar, but it's not, and i don't think it would play too well. second, those aren't theories, like others have pointed out. Third, Diz have wind and fire powers does not mean we will kill Axel, or even that he will be killed. and lastly, that wouldn't explain anything anyway.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
innerdarkness said:
okay, now.*resisting.....urge...to....FLAME!!!!* alright. with that out of my system.
The weapon is called a citar. It resembles a guitar, but it's not, and i don't think it would play too well. second, those aren't theories, like others have pointed out. Third, Diz have wind and fire powers does not mean we will kill Axel, or even that he will be killed. and lastly, that wouldn't explain anything anyway.
yeah i agree If diz did use fire he would be healing axel .

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
no its not!! question, where did you see it spelt like that? Im gonna track em down and beat the crap out of them, that's not how it's spelt! XO

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i thought suitar i seen on the sites unless they spelt wrong but i heard mostly suitar.

amiablefacade

Main Entry: si·tar
Pronunciation: si-'tär, 'si-"
Function: noun
Etymology: Hindi sitAr, from Persian, a three-stringed lute, from sih three + tAr string, thread
: an Indian lute with a long neck and a varying number of strings
- si·tar·ist /-ist/ noun

Consult a dictionary.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
thank you amiablefocade!!! you know, today was the first time i even saw sitar spelled like "citar" or "suitar" also, today is the first time i even saw demix spelled "demyx"

sorry for being off topic

sorixed

Dattebayo!
demix was changed to Demyx that way in the japenese magazine in other countries can be spelled different though i guess.

Sora_aroS

there was a thread on the wheel things on the table and they said it wasnt axels because it didnt have the part where u hold them..and why does Axel have 2 die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back