• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cosmic is a poet, kinda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I am the nail that sticks out.

“Nails that stick out are hammered down.”

Aye, but I am the nail that causes the one who is doing the hammering to hit their thumb before successfully hammering that loathsome nail back into its place.

“And?...”

And I have shown you all that it is possible to wound and injury it. It is not invincible and you are not to be as slaves forever.

I'm gonna try to write and post stuff, hopefully!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It took me awhile to fully get this poem. You were answering the poem itself and it's quite unique.

I guess, hammering those pesky nails aren't as easy as we'd like them to be. I think it's like a trial and error sort of poem. You can make it about your life or something important to you; saying this obstacle is like a nail and you might injury yourself in the process. Or, I could be entirely wrong. It's simply a nail and a hammer. Great poem. I look forward to any more work of yours, Cosmic.

Gram

Banned
Awards
xD Took me a minute to get this one, though how it's written is unique.
Bit ambiguous in meaning but I like poems that can be taken several ways. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back