• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could this work in the KH universe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdistan

Just wondering if this would work as in is it consistent with what we know about stuff from previous games, I'm still sort of confused about what Kingdom Hearts actually is so bear with me:

• Everyone is fighting over Kingdom Hearts.
  • Kingdom Hearts destroyed/hearts set free whatever
  • No more place for hearts to go, all hearts return to owners for but the last time
  • everyone becomes mortal/you die, you die. Nowhere for your heart to go so if you're stabbed then you just lie down and die, your body doesn't dissolve into sparkles, your pink valentines shaped pink glowing heart doesn't float out of your body searching for greener pastures (or the right time to come back and meet with your sparkles to make you conveniently come back to life)

If there is going to be a war in KH3, and the evil ones want to control Kingdom Hearts (or did that stop after KH2?) wouldn't it be wise to assume it might be destroyed?
If I'm completely of point then please correct me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If there was no Kingdom Hearts I'm pretty sure everybody who dies would just turn into Heartless and the realm would be overran by the Darkness. The end.

Nothing as bloody and violent as that.

Last edited:

Monkey D. Rocky

The series is called "Kingdom Hearts." So I don't think that Kingdom Hearts will be destroyed in the near future. That would be cool if like it looks like Xehanort destroyed Kingdom Hearts but then something happens and Kingdom Hearts is saved.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is 'the heart of all that lives' so I'm pretty sure you couldn't destroy it and even if they could the repercussions wouldn't be to favorable.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If you destroy Kingdom Hearts, you'll probably have a Final Fantasy XIII-2/Lightning Returns situation.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^
Ssh Spoilers! =0 Nomura has laughed through many interviews to keep that riku-sora scene secret till the end!

Last edited:

axel95

Awards
If Kingdom Hearts were destroyed, the universe would be overrun by darkness very quickly and that would be the end to a wonderful game series. So I don't see something like that happening in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back