• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Countdown thread: Org style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Protector

.i.<3.naimne. said:
will it be out on the 28 or is that the day it ships cause if it does i dont wanna skip school for nothing!
Who know man...I think it the date it ships.

Ps:I don't have to skip if it wedesday...I get out at 11.

.i.<3.naimne.

so i guess for me its Xigbar Day? im still confused cause they are saying thats when its gunna ship and i wanna skip school the day it comes out! ^ _ ^

BULLETPROOF

5 Kings of Twilight said:
Those who are getting it on the 29th, today is Xaldin Day.
Those who are getting it on the 28th, today is Xigbar Day.
End of story.

Ideas for Xaldin Day: Try to float in the air, and then try to realize you can't.
Ideas for Xigbar Day: Try to sound like a pirate or steal someone's money and
run like hell.

there's like this comedian guy who knows how to float in the air my cousing does to its a trick but it looks as if your floating, for Xigbar day u could do something without making everyone think your a complete retard, watch pirates of the carribean

.i.<3.naimne.

well i already spoiled most of the game for me but i dont think that much! im just cant wait i wish i already had it!! I just love the game !!!! \m/ ^o^\m/ ( i just hope my brother doesnt buy it then i wont be able to play at all just like the first one, only got to play uit until he passed it so the game was preety muched ruined for me - _ - )

BULLETPROOF said:
there's like this comedian guy who knows how to float in the air my cousing does to its a trick but it looks as if your floating, for Xigbar day u could do something without making everyone think your a complete retard, watch pirates of the carribean

PoTC huh? That's a good way to remind PoTC's storyline on KH2. <_<

BHK's Keyblade

Twighlight town between the light and the Darkness
1 day 1 hour and 10 mins. *is staring at the countdown at gamestop.com* O.O...........................................................................................O.O............................................................................................................................. why does time hate me so >.<, stop taunting me gamestop!!!!!! so how is every1 celebrating their last 3 days (2 if you live out here in cali ^^) of waiting for one of the greatest games of all time (no matter what EGM says \_/)

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
^^ Axel is the BEST org member!!!!!!!!!!!
*read at own risk ya hear meh!?!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ITS OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back