• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cover????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Just wanted to let you know they have a pic of a new ad of KHII in Japan.

yauction1.jpg

moogles

Is that the actual cover, or just one of many expendable KH2 drawings they throw out every now and then?

S

Scarecrow

Doesn't really matter if that's the Japanese box-art cause the American and European are most of time very diffirent from the japanese one.

Non-Existant One

Thats not the final cover design. The site that has this picture posted has the following report about it.

"Someone's selling KH2 items on Yahoo. The seller will only ship to anyone in Japan. The bid includes:

•The KH2 poster (in its more original darker color now, which I still think should represent twilight).

•Kh2 pamphlet with loads of various info on what we already know.

•Something that looks like the actual game case. Not by the front where the logo is but the back of it, which makes it have a more authentic look. Please don't assume it as the real thing yet. This is only promotional stuff after all."

Original sources: http://www.kh-2.net/index.php?subac...1129639760&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&x=news
http://blog.livedoor.jp/chihiro_m/
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f39290883

Nuff said.

Sora_KHII

It's never the same cover as it is in Japan. They always change it. Just google Japan Kingdom Hearts cover, simple. You'll find somewhere.
You can even look at all the Final Fantasy covers that where changed.
It well may be the cover, but I garentee it wont be ours.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
very plain......but look below it shows all the worlds theres 9 i think but i hope just becus the pic was cut off there will be more;)

Of course they'll be more. ^_^ I mean, Xmas Town isn't there. With Santa Jack Skellington. :cool:
That's just a few worlds.

But I don't care if that was the box art. It looks alright.
I mean, I hope they create a new picture for the cover art. And not the poster picture. (Not that it's not cool, just saying)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
They did that with the original KH cover too right? You know I had a dream about final mix, and I saw the game and the cover was EXACTLY like that except in the middle it said Final Mix....a mystery...

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope that is it looks like it but I don't know.

helios

Bronze Member
I like the bottom one better i hope they put that as the new cover it looks like the old one but with everybody.

Last edited:

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
soraandkairi4eva said:
that's the jap?
thats my guess, but i like the bottom one better anyway, i oughtta make a pole asking which one ppl would like to see as the cover, but i dont know how ppl would react to it. Theyed probobly flame me, close it and then ban me from the site, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back