• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

create an outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpguy0

here's what tou do: you get any character from KH 1 or 2 and give them an outfit you wish you could see them wear.
I'll start:
Beast would be wearing stockings that have tacky stripes on them that would be yellow, blue and orange. He would be wearing a burret(artist/ poet hat.) on his head. He would have a light green tank top and an extremely short skirt that woul be pale yellow.
eek.gif

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
chimpguy0 said:
Beast would be wearing stockings that have tacky stripes on them that would be yellow, blue and orange. He would be wearing a burret(artist/ poet hat.) on his head. He would have a light green tank top and an extremely short skirt that woul be pale yellow.
eek.gif
Dude.......What The F*ck?!!!!

That's just wrong on so many differant levels.

chimpguy0

how about whinnie the pooh wearing large, extremely baggy, black rocker jeans with chains hanging down. He would have lime green 7" spikes on his head. He would have breast implants and extremely long curly toe nails

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
chimpguy0 said:
how about whinnie the pooh wearing large, extremely baggy, black rocker jeans with chains hanging down. He would have lime green 7" spikes on his head. He would have breast implants and extremely long curly toe nails
I repeat what I said for your Beast outfit:

Dude.......What The F*ck?!!!!

That's just wrong on so many differant levels.

Honestly, Winnie the Pooh with breast implants? You need to see a therapist.

(And again, you double posted. I told you before to edit!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back