• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D-link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventusXterra

seeing that we get to team up with goofy,donald,mickey,zack,etc and since you meet up with sora and riku do you guys think we'll be able to team up with them too? just a thought...

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Doubt it. Seeing as they are still kids. Though on the other hands they aren't exact summons like in the previous games.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think so. Sora and Riku are still toddlers in the process of learning. :eek:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
two little kids with no abilities what so ever.
nah i dont think so

B

Blade5468

I'm no heartless or anything, but I could probably easily beat the shit out of two five-year-old boys with sticks..

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
マックスジャールXIII;4747075 said:
What use are 5-year-olds in battle?

Meatshields. Seriously, that's Combat 101 right there.

Axens

Banned
Fighting with a 4 year old and 5 year old boy. We may not fight with them, but maybe we will see Terra train one of them. I always wanted to know why Riku seemed so proficient with a sword. Maybe Terra taught him a little on how to fight?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
You throw them. At the enemy. That's what you'd use four and five years olds for in BBS that are D-Links.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
it be funny to fight with five year olds. hay! in kh u fight lock sock and barrel and thier no older than 6

Actually, I think those three are meant to be ageless.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
They are like 4 or 5 i think, Nomura explained in a Ultimania, dont remmeber wich, XD, but i agree, we couldnt play with them using the d-link cause they doesnt know yet how to take a sword, so i wont have many hopes there.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
no...both Sora and Riku are still only kids...and i dont think that a wooden sword attack wouldnt do much damage to an Unversed

They are like 4 or 5 i think, Nomura explained in a Ultimania, dont remmeber wich, XD, but i agree, we couldnt play with them using the d-link cause they doesnt know yet how to take a sword, so i wont have many hopes there.

ya they do know how to use a sword.....theres a scene where Terra sees both of them fighting with wooden swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back