• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Danger Through Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Please read first!

Okay this is a rpg for all the people who have ever been in one of mine or A.J.'s rpg's...

HERE'S THE STORY

Everybody has gather at Koni's house to celebrate Corri's first birthday. Everyone was having a good time till and old friend showed up. Rodyle showed up and gave his own little presant... He opened up a time warp which sent everybody to the past, presant or future. And the only way for everybody to get back to their own time is to find Rodyle and stop his evil plans... But he could be anywhere in time...

BIO SET UP
Name:
Weapon(s):
Appearence:
Bio:

Here's my Bio

Name: Koni
Race: half dog demon/ human
Weapons:
- demon sword
- silver crystal
Appearence: Long spikey white hair that;s always tied back, light blue eyes, dog eyes./ longs spikey hair, blue eyes. Wears baggy blue jeens, a black shirt and kimono jacket.
Bio: Mother of four kids " Rini (14), Sakina, Kintari (both 9), and Corri (1). She's also the keeper of the silver crystal and is a very skilled fighter.

Awards
Name: Bane
Race: Fallen Angel/Vampire/Warewolf (Hybrid)
Weapon(s):
-Twin Dark and Light Katanas
-Many different vials of many vaccines, venoms, and viscous materials/liquids
-Many daggers attatched to his armor
-Whip
-Claws and Teeth
-Two silver guns with silver bullets and UV upgrades
Appearence:
AngelSanc34.jpg

Bio: Cast from heaven when he was born. He was an abomination. A combination of a vampire and warewolf alone was enough to for someone to kill him. His angel blood kept them from killing him though. He never remembered Heaven, he just has dreams of it. He's learned the ways of fighting and 'never' loses a battle. He will die first.

A.J.

Banned
Name: A.J.
State Alchemist Alias: Heavy Arms Alchemist
Species: Android/dog demon
Weapon (s) :
- Final Key
- Demonic Blaster
Equip:
- Duel Disk + Deck
- Hero's Cap
- Double Soul Shikon
- Third Arm Sash

Appearance: Native American with white hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap that is known as the "Hero's Cap", and yellow headphones that cover his ears, A plain blue t-shirt, and slightly long jean shorts. Other than that he wears a pair of gauntlets and shoes like KH2 Sora...Lastly is a green sash which he wears around his waist, and works as a third arm through magic...

Bio: Koni's brother and Corri's uncle. He is one of the most powerful and respected warriors in the universe, and will do anything to keep people save.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Kay I'm bored... So we'll just start now... Other's can join as we go...
First off the Past.

"everybody was standing in a field that had very few trees"

Sakina: Where are we...

Kintar: "looking at a tree" Hey this is the tree that's outside our house... But where is our house?

Koni: "picking Corri up" We must be in the past or somethin...

A.J.

Banned
(In the Future)

A.J. woke up in a futuristic-looking dark city...an Army of black and blue colored Clone Troopers were marching down the street, people were off to the side...A figure in an unknown jacket with the hood down was leading them...He had a black version of A.J.'s demonic blaster at his side, and wore a black version of A.j.'s baseball cap backwards...When A.j. zoomed in with his super-sight...It was HIM...The A.J. in the future was evil...His eyes were shadowed...And red.

A.J.:,Oh....Sh--....................................................................................

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
(In the future)

???: LOOK OUT!!! "said what sounded like a girl" IRON REAPER SOUL STEALER!!!! "the attack hit the evil A.J. and the girl landed on the ground, she clapped her hands together and touched the ground. A pole started to come out of the ground. She grabbed it and took a fightin pose"

ooc: Guess who and I'll give ya a cookie. :D

>>>Meanwhile in the past<<<

"Everybody was puzzled. Till a man wearing a demon slayer's out fit came running through the field. He was being chased by a large demon. He tripped and fell. But before the demon could attack a woman came out of nowhere and killed the demon"

Everybody: o_O

ooc: guess this one and I give ya the cake..

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Name: Mageon
Weapons: Gold Sword
Appearance: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/tidusora/Role-Play/flik.gif
Bio: ( me post his bio alot) Been through many adventures, alot, and knows A.J., Koni, and everyone else.

ooc: misty, lemme guess, the first one is Rini and the past person was Kikyo or Aharu?

ic:

<In future>
Mageon woke up and looked around. He saw a dark future and then saw himself whose gold sword was rusted up. "That guy is me in the future, I only look a little different in the future," said Mageon.

He saw the older man with the rusted gold sword. He wanted to help him out but was afraid to interfere with the future.

A.J.

Banned
(Okay, the first is Corri, and the second is Koshi and Aharu)

A.J. jumped up, as the army of Clone troopers was knockked back by a flaming stonespike from the girl...

A.J.: Whoa...Does Edward Elric know you're stealing his moves?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: A.J. wins the cookie and half the cake.. Tidusora gets the other half of the cake...

"The girl turned around. She looked almost excatly like Ed except with light blue eyes and dog ears. It was Corri all grown up.."

Corri: How do you know my father?

>>>Meanwhile<<<

Aharu: Are you alright? "held out her hand to help him up"

Koshi: You again?! "smacked her hand away from him" Why do you keep followin me demon?!

Aharu: Well somebody has to save your life... "smiled"

Koni: Holy crap! Mom... Dad... "wide eyed"

A.J.

Banned
A.j.: Father...Corri!

One would think he said this as if he just figured it iut, but the Dark A.J. jumped at Corri, slashing down with a red lightsaber...A.J. jumped in front of Corri, taking out his Demonic blaster which morphed into a blue lightsaber blocking the attack...

A.J.: Don't worry Corri...Uncle has this one....Argh....*struggling with blocking*

Awards
<Past>

Bane looked at the two argueing.

"Hey, calm it down! This is no time to be fighting ok?"

He watched them, and made his eyes grow red and he showed his fangs.

"I don't want to 'make' you stop."

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
>>>Future<<<

Corri: Uncle?!?! What the hell? "went back to the fight" Right then? "she took the pole and tripped the evil a.j." Here's your chance!

>>>Past<<<

Koshi: Hey kid there's nothin to worry about where only messin with eachother... You don't think I would attack my wife do ya...?

Aharu: He only acts like this when I save his life...

Koshi: I could of taken the demon out... And besides you shouldn't be fightin to begin with... It could be bad for the baby...

Koni: "wided eyed, twitched and face turned blue" Baby?!?

"Corri just watched"

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Here i go.....BIG BANG BLITZ!

A white and blue energy wave hit the Evil A.J. sending him flying backwards....

E.A.J.: Grrr....

A>j.: WHat don't you recognize your uncle A.J. Corri?

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Well Corri, do i look dead to you?

A.J. fired a blizzard shot, freezing the soldiers in place...He then ran up and kicked them all into the distance...

Awards
<PAST>

Bane looked around at them all bickering, shealthing his teeth, and turning his eyes back to their original, majestic, shining, silver color. "Well, what next? I remember this era. But how we got back.. I cannot say... It must have been that last thing we opened..." He looked at the sun. "There's a village east of here. Kanube village. Their community is friendly... normally...."

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Okay...Add two and two together now...I'm standing right here...Oh, and it might help that I'm the me from the past....Ehehehe...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
>>>Future<<<

Corri: I was startin to think that... Since you look alittle younger... Wow mom will have a cow when they see you... Her and my uncle Al were the only one's who survived the battle 4 years ago...

>>>Past<<<

Koshi: You mean the village through thoes trees... Ha friendly my ass... They hate demons and concider me to be one since I'm married to one...

Aharu: They don't get the fact that I'm not evil...

"Koni's face was compleatly blue and she was in a passed out daze. Corri kept poking her and it's wasn't helping."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back