• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Danger Through Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Well what's up with the Evil Me? And how did he get clone troopers?! Even I don't know how to clone myself...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
>>>Future<<<

Corri: Well he was more of a heartless verson of you... There's one of everybody who died in the battle... Some dude named Rodyle took their hearts and used them to make heartless versons of people... Probably to make fightin them harder...... In matter of fact we better go before he come's back... Ya see there's really noway to kill them... They just keep comin back.... Come on follow me... I know a place where it's safe... "started to walk off"

>>>Past<<<

Aharu: Well we better get home now... You all are welcome to come... "noticed Koni" Hey you look some what fimilar.... Have we met before?

Koni: "snapped out of her daze and started to sweat" Umm... naw we've never met before..."lied"

Aharu: You just look so fimilar...

Koshi: "walked up" Hey she kinda look like you Aharu.... Except her hair is spikey and her ears are more ontop of her head...

Koni: "Really starting to sweat" Ummm...

Aharu: Hey your right...

"Corri seemed to reconise Aharu and Koshi"

Corri: Mamaw.... Papaw!!! "she said happly"

Everybody: o_O

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
<In the Future>

"Hey, yeah, you're me?" asked Mageon.

"What?! You can't be me? It's not possible unless you came here from the past," said Older Mageon.

"Heh, a little something about that...what's going on in here?" asked Mageon.

"Well, I won't tell you. But there was a battle about par sey...I think some years ago. I was almost stabbed through the heart and I went into hiding. I came here after I was healed," said Older Mageon.

ooc: how many years ago was the battle?

Awards
Bane sort of stared at the people standing there. He did not know what to expect. This turnaround was quite.... unexpected. He didn't know these people that well, but from the way it seemed, none of the others (the parents) really seemed to know what was going on.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: The battle was 4 years ago if your in the future...

>>>Future<<<

"Corri led A.J. to a barrier. She made a hole in the barrier and walked inside... Inside the barried there was a house along with other people who were in hiding... She walked by two guys talking"

Corri: Hey Mageon... "froze for a moment then looked at both of them" Oh god not another time traveler!!

>>>Past<<<

Aharu: Did that baby just call us Mamaw and Papaw?

Koni: Ummmm... She must just be confusin ya with her grandparents...

Aharu: "walked up to Koni, put her arm around her and wispered in her ear" Look I allreay know who you are.... I've already seen the future with you in it.... But you have the right idea to keep it a secret... I wouldn't tell your father...

Koni: "suprised" Ummm... right...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Yeah, I'm another Time Traveler, heh, kind of a surprise that I don't look much of a difference, except the hair could use a little tweakin," said Mageon.

"Hey, I heard that. What do you need Corri?" asked Older Mageon and then raised an eyebrow to look at Mageon.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Name: Sinara
Race: half raven demon half wolf demon.
Weapon(s): Twin swords and twin guns, and claws.
Appearence: Tall with black hair and grey eyes, when in demon mode black feathered wings with sharp teeth yellow eyes and claws.
Bio: A friend of corri and A.j she enjoys to fight and not much else is known about her.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"No, I haven't seen them, why do you ask?" asked Older Mageon who looked at Mageon again.

"OKay, OKay, I'll stop, I know it's annoying isn't it," said Mageon.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Well I ran into a heartless that used to be... Hmmm.. Ya know what I don't think I can tell 'em that part... But any way he's "pointed at the younger Mageon" not the only one who's from the past here...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I'm not? I thought I was here all by myself, but hey, I guess I was wrong," said Mageon.

"How could you tell me from him, the only difference is the hair..and the tallness," said Mageon.

"It's easy to tell who is from who," said Older Mageon.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"What? The older me stinks even more?" said Mageon who started to laugh at his older self.

"Shut up, even if I would stink more, which I don't, you would stink like me in the future," said Older Mageon.

"You are much more strict than me in the future," said Mageon.

"That's all part of growing up and it looks like you haven't," laughed Older Mageon.

"Yes I have, I just act this way because I want to," said Mageon.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Corri: I can tell by your deoderent... "annoyed" So how about you two stop fightin before I transmute ya both into animals... Kay...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"You can?" said Older Mageon with an embarrased look on his face as he fell down.

"You have those powers? I didn't know that? Well I could transport anywhere, except, I can't right now since being in the wrong time is interfering with my ablilities," said Mageon.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"No, I thought you didn't have a good sense of smell since well..aren't you 1/4 demon?" asked Older Mageon.

"Last time I saw her, was as a baby and she looked way different," said Mageon as he raised his eyebrow.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Corri: Ummm.. yeah I'm a quarter demon...

Koni: And she looks different cause as she got older she started to look like her father...

Corri: Mom?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back