• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dare I say it- Dissapointed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Now, what I'm about to say might scare you...
I am slightly dissapointed with Kingdom Hearts 2.
For one thing, based on the interviews I've seen so far...I loose excitement.
Mind you, of course I'm gonna get it.
But- I dunno. There's just...
The acting does not look half as good as KH1.
Haley Joel Osmet just doesn't seem to have the same flair he had during the first one.
If you watch that certain interview, you can tell he's just not that into it.

I dunno, maybe it's because I've spoiled it for myself or what but I just...lost touch with it.
Does anyone else get what I'm talking about?

Photious Harp

I disagree. I think Sora's new voice is perfect-- and from the examples they gave, he seems passionate about his role still!

dejah

:|
pfft.

i agree with photious harp.

i'm really excited and looking forward to it.

i daresay i'm more hyped up about this than the jap release.

lol.

although a tad dissappointed with sanctuary.

E

Eclipse

yeah i disagree too, he just has a more mature personality he's not gonna be all OOOO GOOODY LA LA LA LA LA PONIES LIGHT IN MY HEART THAT NEVER GOES OUT MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER LA LA LA like he was in the first one

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Alright, I got more to say:

For one thing, I know everyone can agree with me: Sanctuary isn't that hot.

Also, (The main reason) is the FMVs.
Remember from KH1, the opening and ending? They were fine. They were cool.
The Opening for KH2 sorta sucks. The characters look like play-dough and somehow 'creamy'.
It just seems like since the plot is darker, everything else has to be lighter and more childish to compansate, and I think that sucks.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This is actually the downside when taking so long to create a game. You get people's hopes up so high, there is a high chance that the finished may not live up to the hype because people are expecting a little more from it( like it being a really long game). I have to admit that I too am slightly disappointed in KH2. I know I'm going to love it and have fun playing it. But there are some things I wish they could've included( like more Order members, boss fights, and six more levels), especially since it took them this long to create the game. But all in all, KH2 will probably be good. Won't be as emotional as KH1. But it will be darker and have more action.

dejah

:|
:eek:

well... everyone's entitled to their opinions i guess..

but i can't wait to get 50 hours of game play. :D gyaaaah~~

djlenny51

i think all the voices will sound great. if you were a fan of the first game, why would you be dissapointed by a sequel that u havent even played. i mean if your a fan of something u never loose interest in it. only if it gets dumb and annoying then you can call it a dissapointment. and about sanctuary just give it time, youll be singing in no time. its not even out and its getting bad marks already.

and for the fmvs ive only seen the first one and it looks great, they couldnt have done it any better, considering the people that did the cg for advent children did the fmvs for KH2. so in a way they look slightly better than KH1 FMV.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
^ Wow, you sure are an optimist.
But the way I see it, I'm such a HUGE fan of KH, that I'm gonna be a huge critic to KH2, because I loved KH so much, I need it be as awesome as KH1...
Does that make any sense?

djlenny51

yea the game will have some faults but if its a game u like then those faults shouldnt bother u.of course there will be criticism for it all games go through that and it all depends how people view them.

E

Eclipse

the opening was way better than the kh1 opening and wayyy longer too. sora has a mature personality now, he isn't wearing umbrellas for shorts. also, they spent an average amount of time on this game...not like FOREVER. they set up production in sometime 2003, and here we are in 2006, 3 years for a game is average nowadays. Don't expect it to be the longest game in history, they spent the same amount of time on kh1 probably less they just didn't tell everyone because everyone thought kh was a stupid idea at the time. It's gonna take an average amount of time to finish the game and stuff. it is a great game. Even in 3 years they crammed a buttload of stuff into one disc AND I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT I'M HERE TO ENJOY IT YOU UNGRATEFUL BAST@RD$ :)

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
okay. listen, don't be disappointed in a game because of a couple of interviews. for all we know, haley might've been stoned when they interviewed him.

some of the voices that i thought would've disappointed, didn't. for example, Jesse Mcartney as Roxas, he doesn't sound all that bad and i won't be muting my tv throughout all of twilight town.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
TwilightSoulKey said:
the opening was way better than the kh1 opening and wayyy longer too. sora has a mature personality now, he isn't wearing umbrellas for shorts. also, they spent an average amount of time on this game...not like FOREVER. they set up production in sometime 2003, and here we are in 2006, 3 years for a game is average nowadays. Don't expect it to be the longest game in history, they spent the same amount of time on kh1 probably less they just didn't tell everyone because everyone thought kh was a stupid idea at the time. It's gonna take an average amount of time to finish the game and stuff. it is a great game. Even in 3 years they crammed a buttload of stuff into one disc AND I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT I'M HERE TO ENJOY IT YOU UNGRATEFUL BAST@RD$ :)

Seriously. Man, you're my hero.:D

I'm going to enjoy KH2. I saw a bit of the opening on an AMV in Youtube.com, and it looked amazing. Nomura-sama's team worked very hard on this game. I think they deserve all the credit in the world.

Wrath of Roxas

This happens to all games. You are so hyped that you think its perfect. Even if it is perfect their are some flaws to the game. All games have flaws. I know what you are saying though, it was hyped in the beginning but now that you actually think about the GAME and not about the GLORY of the game, the game isnt that good.
Ah well that wont stop me from KH2!!!!

E

Eclipse

well i mean it's not like they spent 7 years on it or anything....i mean heck they spent more time on halo 2 and it's wayyyy shorter than kh2. so be thankful. i mean i'm really hyped, even if i have been spoiled beyond comparison :p i really want to fuse and stuff and sanctuary and DAH IM GUNNA EGGZPLODE. but yeah i sorta see what you mean...before there was this mystery...and longing...now the games coming out..and we are happy and don't have to wait much longer so wait...no i don't understand where you are coming from lol. they probably spent 3 years on kh1..but they didn't talk about it until beginning of 2002 so no one had to wait so long, now that it became popular, kh2 was rumored around early 2003 and now it's 2006 so that's why it seems so long, AND THEY CRAMMED A BUTTLOAD INTO THAT GAME DRIVES AND STORY AND EVERYTHING AND WAYY BETTER THANK KH1 OR COM SO YOU BETTER GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND THANK GODTHAT WE EVEN HAVE SUCH A HEAVENLY GAME TO GRACE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS WELL AS EUROPE AND THE U.S.BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THAT D@MN NOMURA WOULDN'T EVEN RELEASE THE GAMEIF HE HAD IT HIS WAY :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back